Guilty Pleasures

Topic started by VioletteDragoon on Dec. 20, 2008. Last post by Nerx 5 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
o_o
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
There's plenty of room in the shame rock. The more the merrier!
Post by maxwell (90 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Care Bears! oh, wrong website... Cooking Papa and Nana (both manga)
Post by liksang (7 posts) See mini bio Level 1
RedRoses said:
"There's plenty of room in the shame rock. The more the merrier!"
will i be kicked out to find my own rock if i said that i can stop downloading the anime?
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
NDR008 said:
"Sailor Moon"
There's nothing wrong with that, i love Sailor Moon
Post by Death_Flame (318 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Well, I like the first season of Yu-gi-oh lmao
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Naruto Manga, Rosario + Vampire Manga, Pretear, Kaelido Star, and for reasons unknown, I watched Panyo Panyo Digi Charat.
Post by NDR008 (19 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Black_Rose said:
"NDR008 said:
"Sailor Moon"
There's nothing wrong with that, i love Sailor Moon"
Well, in my secondary school, there was only one kid with the 'balls' to admit he liked it, and unfortunately... that wasn't me, and let us say he got picked on for it, a REAL lot. One of my ex used to love it, and for some reason I never mentioned this...
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I don't know if I really have anything I'd call a guilty pleasure since I don't watch anything that I'd feel ashamed for watching...

Now, things that people may think I should be ashamed of for watching though, I guess maybe "Koe de Oshigoto" would count...but that's genuinely funny to me. I don't watch Bleach anymore (stopped on episode 150 something), I haven't seen Naruto since it went to it's first session of filler at 142, and as bad as Gundam 00 is by Gundam series standards, it's an alright show if you don't think of it as a Gundam show so that's not really that bad either...

If my parents knew they'd probably shun me for watching Detroit Metal City, but I like to think of it like how Adult Swim shows used to be: funny.

Seriously though, I can't think of anything I watch or read that'd really count as a truely guilty pleasure...
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
One that still haunts my existence up to this day, it pains me too much to say it...

Sailor Moon

oh man, the agonizing pain...

now that is off my chest
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Akikan!, Den-o and To Love-Ru.........people seem to dislike them >_>.................
Post by N15PCA (611 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Golden boy all the way.
Post by Sonata (35,097 posts) See mini bio Level 20
.............Variable Geo

runs away
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Akazukin Chacha

uhh that was like a while ago...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel