Good to be back

Topic started by siddarth0605 on Dec. 27, 2013. Last post by siddarth0605 12 months ago.
Post by siddarth0605 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hello internet world. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, Hanukah, or whatever winter holiday you may celebrate. I know that it has been a long time since I have been back on this website but quite a lot has been going on in my life. Most notably I have finished my medical school and am currently working towards finishing my residency. As one may expect this has taken a big toll on my ability to watch a lot of anime. I have kept up with some of the longer running shows such as Naruto and One Piece but other than that have not had a chance to watch any new series. As a result my list of shame has grown quite considerably both in terms of new shows and old shows. Now that my schedule has lightened a bit I plan on participating a bit more in terms of reviews and opinions on various shows. I would love to get anyone's opinion on new shows to watch. I recently found out that Hajime no Ippo just started its third season for which I am very excited to jump into. I also started Sword Art Online and will post a midseason blog and a final review. I look forward to contributing to the website again and wish everyone a very Happy New Year

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel