Good to be back

Topic started by siddarth0605 on Dec. 27, 2013. Last post by siddarth0605 6 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by siddarth0605 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hello internet world. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, Hanukah, or whatever winter holiday you may celebrate. I know that it has been a long time since I have been back on this website but quite a lot has been going on in my life. Most notably I have finished my medical school and am currently working towards finishing my residency. As one may expect this has taken a big toll on my ability to watch a lot of anime. I have kept up with some of the longer running shows such as Naruto and One Piece but other than that have not had a chance to watch any new series. As a result my list of shame has grown quite considerably both in terms of new shows and old shows. Now that my schedule has lightened a bit I plan on participating a bit more in terms of reviews and opinions on various shows. I would love to get anyone's opinion on new shows to watch. I recently found out that Hajime no Ippo just started its third season for which I am very excited to jump into. I also started Sword Art Online and will post a midseason blog and a final review. I look forward to contributing to the website again and wish everyone a very Happy New Year

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel