Finding an old website.

Topic started by SilverZeo on May 15, 2010. Last post by SilverZeo 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by SilverZeo (58 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I need help find an old website that I used to come across. But the computer where I bookmarked it is busted so I was hoping to find someone here can help me re-discover it.

It's been awhile, so the details can be vague and.... generic. Basically it website where they list the monsters in the episodes of a Magzinger like anime, if not the anime itself.  It has pictures and full description them of their characters and actions in the episodes. One them was, and I am sure about this, was a pet cat that was turn into a RoBeast like monster. Some where just giant guys, attacking ocean tankers or what. 

There is alot of my mind that I forgotten and can't find so please help.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Its probably tha Wikia of that series
@Kelleth: No, it was made before everyshow and thing had their own Wiki-page. It was back when most info on the net was fansites.
It was when they had to fight Ro-Beast like enemies, I think one was a just a normal cat but force to fight, another one once saved on the main women characters. It's not much as the wbesite I am looking for, rather than finding what anime it was about on.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel