Favorite Anime Quotes

Topic started by Tradog on Oct. 27, 2009. Last post by Jgames 1 week, 1 day ago.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
This thread is very simple (yet fun I am trying to make interesting threads) all you have to do is post your favorite anime quotes and then others can comment on them or rate them  for example my favorite is 

''I'm positive, this guy has acquired abilities of the Dark Gundam with the help of Kyoji!!! This hand of mine glows with an awesome power!!! it's burning grip tell me to defeat you!!! Take this!! My love, My anger, And all my sorrow!!! Shinning Finger!!! GO,GO,GO!!!'' 

-G-gundam 

You can only post 1 at a time but  you can make more then one post with different quotes just not more then 1 in one post. Hope this will be entertaining.
Post by Guyver (3,424 posts) See mini bio Level 14
"It's over 9 thousand!!"
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Foolish brother, if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Run, run and cling to life.

itachi-naruto
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
 I pull the trigger, the gun goes off, and your brains splatter all over the sand. The beach gets bloody and you get dead.- Ban (elfen lied)
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

"A King exists for his people. Without his people, there is no King." - Ling - FMA Brotherhood
You suddenly appeared in front of me in this hell. The day that I would get to meet you...I always wanted to apologize to you...I only endured because of that! I kept on living." Lucy elfen lied
There is happiness for those who accept their fate, there is glory for those who resist their fate." ~Edel  Princess Tutu
you can train a dog with food, you can buy a person with money, but there isn't a man alive able influence the wolves of Mibu! Some things will never change. A wolf will always be a wolf, the Shinsen Gumi will always be the Shinsen Gumi, and a manslayer will always be a manslayer!"  Hajime Saito  
I want it up the butt! - Bible black
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Nice some of these quotes are very cool awesome!

this is a vid to one of my quotes
Post by Guyver (3,424 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@rein

LMFAO!
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
 Athrun zala-  All you can think about is meeting power with more power! Tell me, father, is that really your true intention? Do you believe that will ever bring an end to this war?  
( gundam seed)
Post by Emandudeguyperson (182 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Take a guess.
 Take a guess.
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@rein: LOL

" You are already dead"

Kenshiro
XD
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

"It's TIME to D-D-D-D-dddDUEL!" 

--Yu-Gi-Oh
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

"Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? Perhaps then. "    - Andrew Waltfeld - Gundam Seed
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
"Bankai"
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
MUDA MUDA ZA WARUDO TOKI WA TOWARE WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 

best saved for last

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
"HIKARI NI NARE !!!!!!!!" guy shishio, gao gai gar
" WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE !!!!!!!!!!" not only gurren laggan, srw series shinji did this
" AL !"  kuro daijuji
" FREEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMM" guess who?
" I am gundam"
" nipa" higurashi
"i want you to be my maid" keichi maebara, higurashi
" thus i pray UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS" archer and shirou
"this hand of mine burning .......... (you know how it goes)" shirou and domon, from fate and G gundam
"Yes shirou, crave me more, it is exhilarating, I AM CU........" dark sakura, she got cut off, from fate
" RANKAAAAAAAAAA" alto,  macross frontier
"LISTEN  TO MY SONG", basar nekki, macross 7
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Ekichi Onizuka, 22 years old, single...
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Little Goten
ka me ka me ha -lol
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Moved to Anime.

Its not really a battle :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel