Fate/Stay Night gets new anime adaptation

Topic started by Fehafare on July 12, 2013. Last post by taichokage 3 weeks, 6 days ago.
Post by taichokage (12,465 posts) See mini bio Level 20
So is this a remake? I found the original series was just fine and the animation is not very old. I don't see this as necessary if that is the case to be honest.
Post by Dream (7,093 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@taichokage: The original Stay Night anime by Studio Deen lacked the high-quality animation Ufotable gave for Zero as it was shown to take a number of shortcuts for its animation that you wouldn't have found in Ufotable's work. Also, the anime wasn't a closely adapted take on Stay Night as Zero was as the series attempted to incorporate story elements from all three routes of the visual novel with the Fate route which got adapted and lacked a good amount of fleshing out on many characters [for instance, Saber's hatred of Kiritsugu for the events of the prior Grail War and the backgrounds of a number of the Master/ Servant pairings never get focused on]. It's decent on its own merits, but not as closely adapted to its source material and excellently animated as Fate/Zero.

Post by taichokage (12,465 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Oh I see. I did notice those voids in the series. They could afford to be lazy since I was a light novel not a manga. Now I might jump on the bandwagon of eagerness too.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel