Eroge Tayutama Goes TV Anime

Topic started by gia on Dec. 18, 2008. Last post by gia 5 years, 9 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Tayutama's Mito
Tayutama's Mito
I've mentioned how frequent it is that an erotic game gets developed into a mainstream anime, and here's a perfect example: Tayutama * Kiss on my Deity is going mainstream. The game features character designs by Fumitake Moekibara and has already been developed into a mainstream manga.

The story focuses on Yuuri Mito, who is the scion of a local shrine family. He doesn't want to carry on the shrine tradition, however, even though he has the requisite ability to sense spirits. One day he senses a great upsurge in said spirits and, while investigating, accidentally burns down a forest-- setting hundreds of spirits loose in the town. With his father's help he summons a spirit to help defeat the other spirits, but she appears in a weak and child-like form and can't help Yuuri yet. Meanwhile, she-- Mito Mashiro –remains under Yuuri's care.

The series is being produced by Acchin at Media Factory, and a sequel game is already in the works, so if the show is popular, expect to see more of it.

Standard eroge fair? Absolutely. Sounds a lot like a few anime we've seen recently (Kanokon, Wagaya no Oinarisama, etc)? Yep. Could still be fun? You betcha.

Post by joshsanimeblog (33 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Wow, I'm more of fan of visual novels being adapted than not, but this sounds lame to me lol.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Cool i would wanna watch this sooner or later.
Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
You betcha always makes me think of Sarah Palin now. D:
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Void, I thought about adding a *winks* in there. I really did.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel