Does anybody know any good anime's to watch?

Topic started by NarutardKiller on Oct. 17, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by NarutardKiller (49 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'm looking for an anime to watch, particularly one that is similar to Death Note but if you don't know any or you think there are better ones leave your suggestions bellow.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Try Monster

Post by NarutardKiller (49 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@KingOfAsh: Yeah loads of people tell me that's the closest.

Post by nishi99 (1,936 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Monster or Code Geass.

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Can you be a little more specific the part of death note you liked?

Post by DocHaus (936 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Post by takashichea (14,309 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I haven't watch Death Note. I'm assuming you like shows with a psychological thriller.

• Btooom! - Folks are nominated to fight in an island. They are forced to kill each other in order to get home.
  • Danganronpa: The Animation - Not a good show. It's a guilty pleasure of mine. It's like Ace Attorney only the class has to find out who is killer among themselves. The students are trapped in a school where a psychotic bear taunts them and encourages them to kill each other. To "graduate," one must kill and committ the perfect crime.

Wait, ignore my recommendations. I just read Death Note's synopsis. None of them fit Death Note.

Post by AFGM (144 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I've heard Higurashi When They Cry is awesome

@takashichea: I'm pretty surprised that you haven't watched/read deathnote. It's one of those extremely mainstream series that i thought everyone would have seen.

@rein:

I only got deep into anime back in college that was when I discovered Anime Vice. I had cable for one year in middle school, and I experienced DBZ, Toonami, International Channel, and Anime Unleashed on Tech TV. I didn't have the internet or cable back then until college. I couldn't branch out.

Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I would give Code Geass a try.

@takashichea: Ahh. Understandable then. Is tech tv a Canadian channel or something? I've never heard of it.

@rein:

It's an American channel that focuses on electronics before upgrading to G4, a channel that focuses on video games.

@NarutardKiller: Yeah, it definitely did go down hill at that point, but you should probably put spoilers.

Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Code Geass.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel