Deadman Wonderland (Worm Eater Explaination)

Topic started by LordDeadMan on Aug. 2, 2012. Last post by takashichea 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by LordDeadMan (2 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Worm Eater is a device that instantly oxidizes the Nameless Worm, that resides in the Branch of Sin. With the Nameless Worm gone, the Deadman's blood becomes useless, making them unable to attack.

The Worm Eater was invented by Tsunenaga Tamaki and was given to the Undertakers. After Scar Chain's prison break, Karako smuggled Undertakers' weapons out of the prison and handed them to Eko Kaido, in cooperation with Makina. He got the Worm Eater researched by a university lab, planted it in a sword and then smuggled it back in to hand it over to Makina. She used it as a weapon against the Forgeries.

The Worm Eater has been effective against every Branch of Sin, except Ganta's Ganbare Gun and the Wretched Egg's Branch of Sin. It seems that these special Branches are immune to the Worm Eater.

The only way to get around the Worm Eater, is to attack with the speed of sound, breaking the sound barrier. Known Branches of Sin that can do this are Senji''s Invisible Black, Ganta's Supersonic Ganta Gun and Minatsuki's Whip Wing.

Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I thought that it was pretty well explained in series.

Post by takashichea (10,921 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Even though I wrote this on your wall, I'm going to say this so other people will know. These types of blogs are more suited for wiki pages. You can add these information to the wiki pages.

You'll be moderated when you submit your wiki edits.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel