Characters You Wonder How They Got Their Jobs?

Topic started by Dream on May 6, 2012. Last post by sickVisionz 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Dream (8,109 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Guess some explanation is in order. Have you ever come across an anime character where you wondered how the heck they got into their profession/ job when they commit questionable acts not appropriate for said job? Some notable examples I can think of would include Mahoromatic's Saori Shikijou and Patlabor's Isao Ohta, the former being a sexual deviant trying to molest the male lead who is one of the middle school students in her homeroom and the latter being a cop who is short-tempered, impulsive and very gun-happy.

Post by sickVisionz (4,309 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Everyone at Momotsuki Academy other than Rebecca Miyamoto. She's questionable, but she's a genius so I can understand why a school would want to hire her. The rest of the teachers ranges from idiots to alcoholics and I don't think they've ever taught anything accurate. Really, that whole school should be shut down. It's like nothing but clubs and during the rare occasion that there is class time, the information being taught is false or not appropriate for school.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel