Catblue Dynamite Goes Kaboom

Topic started by gia on Feb. 11, 2009. Last post by MoonStorm 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
So, yesterday I posted, among other things, a video of Mimi, a cosplayer promoting the CG anime Catblue Dynamite. I don’t know if many of you are familiar with the show-- it’s a 50-minute Internet OVA produced by Romanov Chige and Organic Hobby Ltd a couple of years ago. The show features a groovy ‘70s cop show kind of setting, but sports a feline cop instead of a gruff mustachio’d man or an afro-bearing young lady. The cop, Mimi, sports three guns-- one for each hand and one for her tail. (Didn’t you know that tails are prehensile?!)

Anyway, it’s a kind of random, bizarre series that flew under the radar when it came out originally. But you can watch the whole thing for free over at Crunchyroll, so since I got a few comments and PMs from people regarding Mimi, I thought I’d go ahead and give you guys the heads up.

And while that’s loading for you, here are a few more videos of Mimi from recent cons for you to enjoy.

Post by MoonStorm (360 posts) See mini bio Level 9
If this was a normal show I would say it was bad.  however It is not normal and starts off with the line "I remember one morning in the 70's." By using so may 70's TV show references and cliches it manages to pull off that cheesy 70's TV feel with a cat girl twist. I say go ahead and watch it you'll get a laugh out of it.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel