Can anyone help?

Topic started by spyralbliss on May 5, 2012. Last post by spyralbliss 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by spyralbliss (1 posts) See mini bio Level 4

I've been trying to find an anime movie that I watched about 20 years ago on TV. I don't remember the title, obviously, and I don't remember many details about it either. I think it was fantasy/science-fiction. There was a war going on. I remember spaceships, but also hot air balloons (or maybe zeppelins?). One of the main characters had a girlfriend back home (or maybe she was his sister? It was someone he loved and wanted to see again). I think her name might have been Juliet, but I could be wrong. At the end of the movie when the war ends and he comes back home she's dead, she's a ghost or spirit or something.

There was also a pair of lovers who were forbidden to be together, I think they were from rival kingdoms, and I *think* they were a prince and princess. They meet in the woods on this bridge, and it's supposed to be a secret meeting, but something bad happens, I think the bridge crumbles and they die.

I know this is all very vague, but if someone could help me find this I'd be so very grateful!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel