Best place to find NEW anime

Topic started by graphik on Jan. 19, 2013. Last post by Bluecatcinema 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by graphik (2 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Hey everyone, where do you all go to find new anime? I currently use http://www.animecf.com but it's recommendations are kind of crappy.

Just looking for something to use until I get my www.hummingbird.ly invite. If anyone has an invite they could give me, that would be great too!

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@graphik: That hummingbird site looks pretty cool, I can't think of any services like those you linked to, but the recommendations on each anime page on MAL are usually pretty good.

Post by Dream (8,274 posts) See mini bio Level 21

You can also rely on Anime News Networkfor possible options. The link I have is for a forum posting where they have different genres and categories linked into different recommendation threads for whatever holds your interest.

Post by takashichea (14,354 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I just rely on folks in this community, Wikia communities, and my little sister. I was a big shonen fan, and with their recommendations, I got to watch some good anime outside of my preferences.

I never used MyAnimeList for recommendations just for wiki purposes. Come to think of it, I never explored the other anime fan communities.

Post by Bluecatcinema (20 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I get updates from Crunchyroll.com.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel