Any good anime (no drama) about loneliness/being ignored/etc?

Topic started by indifferentmrh on Oct. 25, 2012. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by indifferentmrh (90 posts) See mini bio Level 6

the title almost says it all... it would be even better if it had an unusual plot and/or violence and unique character design (and absolutely no fanservice)

If anyone knows of something like this please post up a suggestion...

Post by sickVisionz (4,288 posts) See mini bio Level 24

What does the no drama refer to? I would think drama would play a major role in a story about human interaction or lack thereof.

@sickVisionz:

What does the no drama refer to?

well, I mean that it's more about a conflict than a tragedy or the suffering of someone so it has villains and fights (I don't mind what kind of (physical/tactical/etc))

Post by sickVisionz (4,288 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I can't name too many like this. Most shows about loneliness are all about tragedy and suffering. Evangelion might be up your alley. It's definitely about tragedy and suffering but there are monster fights in almost every episode.

Post by DocHaus (931 posts) See mini bio Level 18

I'd suggest Welcome to the NHK.

thanks 4 suggestions

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,132 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Rebuild of Evangelion would be up there. Love that shit! Forced shit loads of friends to watch it. They enjoyed the 2.22 one more.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Casshern Sins is about loneliness

Post by Trebel (10 posts) See mini bio Level 9

You might try to check out "Now and then, Here and there".

It starts out rather slow but picks up around episode 5. It's only a 13 episode series and the story line in my opinion is rather well written. The supporting main character "LaLa Ru", really portrays complete loneliness when you finally figure out her bio by watching a few episodes.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,939 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Chaos;Head

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel