Aniplex of America shared its plans for the pre-order releases for Kabukimonogatari and Oreimo 2.
The Oreimo 2 DVD Limited Edition Complete Box Set set ships August 5th. It will have all 13 episodes and the 3 OVA episodes from the Oreimo 2 true route on 4 DVDs for for US$99.98 (US$79.98 at retail).
- Textless Openings
- Textless Endings of ALL 16 episodes
- Preview Videos by SD Characters
- Special Short Movies by SD Characters
- "Gal-ge" ( Style Short Movies)
- Web Version Previews
Bonus Materials & Special Package
- 16 Pin-up Postcards of "Ending Cards" of ALL 16 Episodes
- 44-page Deluxe Booklet of Character Designs & Art Gallery, and Creator Messages!!
- Fom Chiba to the World Poster (Featuring Kirino and Kuroneko)
- SPECIAL PACKAGE
- Deluxe Box with TOTALLY New and Exclusive Illustration by Hiroyuki Oda (Character Design)
- Reversible DVD Case Wraps
Kyosuke Kosaka, a normal 17-year-old high school student living in Chiba, has not gotten along with his younger sister Kirino in years. For longer than he can remember, Kirino has ignored his comings and goings and looked at him with spurning eyes. It seemed as if the relationship between Kyōsuke and his sister, now fourteen, would continue this way forever. One day however, Kyosuke finds a DVD case of a magical girl anime which had fallen in his house's entrance way.
The English-subtitled Kabukimonogatari set will have four television episodes on two Blu-ray Discs for US$64.98 (US$49.98 at retail). It will be available on August 26.
- "“Omnibus 2” Video (About 25 Minutes Long)
- Textless Opening and Ending
- Promotional Video & Commercial Collections
- Deluxe Booklet
- Pinup Postcard Set
- Package Illustrated by Character Designer Akio Watanabe
Tsubasa and Hitagi discover that Koyomi has gone missing and has urged them in a text message not to look for him. However, in his absence, new dangerous apparitions begin to appear and target Tsubasa, and Nadeko who are left to try and deal with them on their own. Meanwhile, Koyomi and Shinobu are dealing with serious problems of their own.