Anime/Manga most Badass looking Characters

Topic started by Dreamer on April 20, 2013. Last post by blackichigo 1 day, 23 hours ago.
Post by Chef_Banchou (1,577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@RampagingSimian: well...yes, to be honest, I am, lol. Vinland Saga is highly underrated and not very poular, but I freaking love it! Askeladd is easily the coolest character, imo.

Post by taichokage (17,824 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@RampagingSimian: Moubu is like a combination of Zaraki and Zebra. He is Epic. Renpa is cool but I would personally put Ouki above him. And lets not forget Thors.

Post by RampagingSimian (1,178 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

@RampagingSimian: Moubu is like a combination of Zaraki and Zebra. He is Epic. Renpa is cool but I would personally put Ouki above him. And lets not forget Thors.

Thors goes without saying, the dude is the only guy who could stand up to Thorkell, instant badass.

@Chef_Banchou said:

@RampagingSimian: well...yes, to be honest, I am, lol. Vinland Saga is highly underrated and not very poular, but I freaking love it! Askeladd is easily the coolest character, imo.

Vinland saga is pretty underrated. Seinen in general is not as watched/read as Shonen is, but there are a lot of good seinen.

Askeladd is badass as well.

Post by Iju (359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@RampagingSimian said:

@Iju said:

To be honest, I'm surpirsed you forgot him and Masaoka. But thanks! :P Perhaps I should make a bishonen thread? Don't really like bishonen in general but there are some cool ones.

kogami a bishounen? ahh i don't think so. not that much at least.

@taichokage

also bros please. i haven't even unleashed the worst yet.

now THIS is the most bishounen i've ever seen (technically, i guess, since this is a manwha).

seriously guys, do you even frankenstien?
@Iju said:

@RampagingSimian said:

@Iju said:

To be honest, I'm surpirsed you forgot him and Masaoka. But thanks! :P Perhaps I should make a bishonen thread? Don't really like bishonen in general but there are some cool ones.

kogami a bishounen? ahh i don't think so. not that much at least.

@taichokage

also bros please. i haven't even unleashed the worst yet.

now THIS is the most bishounen i've ever seen (technically, i guess, since this is a manwha).

Kogami is most definitely not a bishonen. I was talking about guys like Allen Walker, the guy I posted, and the guy you  posted. 

Notice I said Masaoka as well. You know, Ginoza's dad? He is most definitely not a bishonen.

And of course, Saitama.

The only man who can make texting on a flip phone incredibly badass.

Post by Iju (359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@RampagingSimian said:

Kogami is most definitely not a bishonen. I was talking about guys like Allen Walker, the guy I posted, and the guy you posted. Notice I said Masaoka as well. You know, Ginoza's dad? He is most definitely not a bishonen.

allen walker? mmm...i guess, but he's more just handsome than girly. besides griffith and franky i really haven't seen anyone on their league.

what are you doing here? get out! >.>

and as for ginoza's dad...i wasn't even referring to him. by the time you brought him up i just thought you were talking about the thread.

ah just a big misunderstanding on my part. forget it :P

-----

of course, gon (surprised he wasn't even listed already)

of course, let&squot;s not forget this. it&squot;s so funny how people aren&squot;t finding this lame or just went "AW COME ON, WHAT THE HECK?!" guess he&squot;s just that awesome.
of course, let's not forget this. it's so funny how people aren't finding this lame or just went "AW COME ON, WHAT THE HECK?!" guess he's just that awesome.

-----

bishamonten

------

frieza

i have always loved this classic stance of his.
i have always loved this classic stance of his.
such sexy :P
such sexy :P
Post by blackichigo (10 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ken Kitano is pretty awesome.

Haguro Dou still givea me the creeps

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel