Anime you wish to see a remake of?

Topic started by KingOfAsh on Aug. 29, 2013. Last post by MarioRedfield 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,533 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kobra678: I leave it and go other places from time to time. When the battle forum gets boring. lol

Post by EVA_01 (362 posts) See mini bio Level 9

From the top of my head:

Original Dragon Ball

FLCL (the story had so much potential)

Nadia, the secret of blue water (nice series. Wasn't satisfied with the ending)

Saint Seiya

Rahxephon

Post by EVA_01 (362 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Iria zeiram

Dominion tank police

Black magic

Appleseed

Need to add in Berserk.

Yes we have a movie, but even that needs a remake. The animation isn't too good, as they use shit cgi all over the place. In just random moments.

Post by Dream (7,903 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Whats_out_the_bag: Not to mention it just rushes through all the major events of the Golden Age arc without devoting time to focus on the characters.

Also, would like to chime in that a remake of Evangelion is needed. And I don't mean the mess that is the Rebuild film series. I mean the manga take on the series done by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto.

Post by Kobra678 (3,348 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I've been wanting to get into berserk for a while now, from your guys's comment I'm guessing I shouldn't watch the anime and read the manga.

@Kobra678:

You should watch the anime. It's still amazing. But it doesn't finish the manga.

They are making a film series as well to continue with the manga.

Post by freestyle_champ (1 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@bigz007: Totally agree with you on that one. I honestly truly enjoyed Deathnote but to me deathnote ends when L dies. If it were up to me i'd rewrite the entire story in order for Light not to die to that dumb kid at the end lol. I mean I understand the whole thing with Light had to die to pay for his crimes (even though I do not agree with it) but if he were to die at least make L kill him not that kid who was not even half as brilliant as L.

Post by BIackSwordsman (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Tenchi... I'd like to see it remade and to get the continuity straight.

Post by HungryWorld (194 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Toriko. Get Studio Madhouse to remake this series with animations they did like in the OVA.

Post by All_About_The_Kawaii (5 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I would love to see them remake Bobobobobobo or however many Bo's are in the title. That show had priceless and random comedy and I would love to see it over with some better animation.

Post by McB (17 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Toriko, Gantz, One Piece. Especially, One Piece.

Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I don't really want any remakes. Most of the stuff I saw was done well enough visually and even for stuff that wasn't, I'd rather see something different than a remake of the same story all over again.

@BraidyBunch said:

Dragon Ball Z, because the animation for Rock Lee and Might Guy's action sequences are how Super Saiyans should looks like in battle.

Dragon Ball Z already has good animation though.

@sickVisionz: Well DBZ Kai is already a remake. So.. lol

I don't see why they would want another. Maybe because they dislike Kai.

Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@Whats_out_the_bag: But Kai is just DBZ without filler. To me, a person who doesn't like it is a person that just doesn't like the stories and/or characters of DBZ. A remake wouldn't fix those issues.

@sickVisionz: True indeed.

Post by SonNeko (398 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Remake? Toriko. The anime would be 100 times better without censorship or annoying filler characters.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,867 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Pokemon

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel