Anime that I bough off the X-box 360 marketplace.

Topic started by N15PCA on Aug. 22, 2009. Last post by ThePsychoGamer 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by N15PCA (611 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I bough the hole season of Ah My Goddess season 2, Speed Grapher, Pet Shop of Horrors and Witch Blade.  I'm thinking of buying Rumbling Hearts or Suzuka.   

Their also anime on the PSN.  I waiting in till I buy a PS3 in my room so I buy Peach Girl.  If you do have a PS3 you should go buy His and Her Circumstances.   Same gose of the X-box 360 marketplace and Fruits Baskets. 

The only resaon why I don't is that have both shows on DVD.
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Cool, I brought Basilisk, Black Blood Brothers, Xenosaga, Murder Princess, Afro Samurai, and a couple Hell Girl Episodes off there.
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I thought you could only rent the episodes and that after a while they would expire. Is that not true?
Post by N15PCA (611 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@InfiniteGeass said:

" I thought you could only rent the episodes and that after a while they would expire. Is that not true? "

You when you buy a episode from a show on X-box 360 marketplace you get to keep it, but if you rent a movie it only for a rent for 24 hours once you start watching it. 

Now on the PSN you have choice to buy some of the movie's on the PS3.
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I've boght, some episodes of Baccano, Bugiepop phantom, Desert Punk, some crappy vampire anime, and i think thats it, as for your sejestions, i actualy reviewed Fruits Bascket, and probably won't buy the one's you sujested
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel