Anime Survey and Reviews (Summer 2014)

Topic started by waybig1010101 on June 24, 2014. Last post by takashichea 2 weeks, 2 days ago.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,231 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@takashichea: thats fine by me since i still having a problem understanding what you mean unless i should make a link someone if that is what you mean.

Post by takashichea (12,298 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@waybig1010101:

Hmm, I'm still confusing you, and I painted a picture for you. I'll try to explain it again. I'm suggesting you should add the Spring 2014 leftover list to your OP to alleviate the confusion and minimize the time to look things up every time someone asks for a show you didn't know about.

Maybe, you should let me join the project and oversee it since you are involved with too many community projects.

@takashichea: Maybe lol well I get what you mean but why should i add the list from last season here? I started this project for the summer. If anything i'll just add the anime that continue into the summer.

Online Now

@waybig1010101:

I think I know the source of confusion, jargon/terminology, you haven't work long enough with new shows. You and the others are more in tuned with older shows. Spring 2014 Leftovers is the same as anime series that carry over into the summer. Making it separate does make it more organized, so you can tell what carried over and what's new and aired this season.

@takashichea: ok so we are going to use the spring anime that still run in the summer is that what you mean when you want to add more anime to the list from the spring season.

Online Now

@waybig1010101:

For the reason why, I add more reasons. You want to open up the project a bit more. It wouldn't be bad to include carryover or leftover anime series. You are likely to get reviews from carryover series than the current series because the users have watched the show and won't be likely to drop a series beyond the halfway point.

I will add the list .

@takashichea: i see ok that makes sense to me = )

Online Now

Finishing updating. I also I added myself and Marshal Victory to the harem shows, BladeDance and INVADERS of the ROKUJYOMA!?, and Auron to the slice of shows, Barakmon and Blue Spring Ride.

Online Now

@waybig1010101:

I wrote a review on the Spring 2014 show, Chaika. This week is my last week of vacation before school. It was never vacation for me since I had summer school and then work. I decided to stay away from the wiki and focus on writing one review per day until I get 5 reviews on 5 different Spring 2014 show and get some practice.

Also, you should include 's Tokyo Ghouls Ep. 1 and 2 review.

@takashichea: alright will do

Online Now

What was that one show you wanted to review? I watched a lot of shows in spring. I will pick 4 shows that I felt strongly connected to.

Current list I Might Review (just 4)

1. Nanana's Buried Treasure
  2. Black Bullet
  3. World Is Still Beautiful
  4. Irregular Magic at a High School
  5. Soul Eater Not
  6. Comic Artist and His Assistants
  7. Blade and Soul - I probably cut this off.
  8. Knights of Sidonia
Online Now

@waybig1010101:

Kino88 wrote a review on a Spring 2014 show called Blade & Soul. Here's the link to the review. Was going to edit your blog, but I realized you want to ask folks for their permission first when I saw you asking Low.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel