Anime Survey and Reviews (Summer 2014)

Topic started by waybig1010101 on June 24, 2014. Last post by takashichea 1 week, 6 days ago.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,203 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

Anime Survey and Reviews (Summer 2014)

Alright guys with the upcoming new season of anime that will be arriving soon, I figure that I would start a new community project for the occasion. This project by its name sounds extremely self-explanatory, but I am still going to explain to you the purpose of this project anyway. This project will basically be a survey that will record members of our community that are watching a specific anime that is released in the summer of 2014. This way people are going to be able to know which fellow vice users are following the same anime as themselves and from there will be able to enjoy more discussions about the anime in each of the anime’s own respectable discussion thread. This may also help users to branch out of just watching the anime that they already plan to follow by checking out the discussions between other members of our community and see if their conversations about a certain anime that they were unsure about before will peak their own interests.

As for the part about the reviews, I thought that if I was going to do a survey for the anime of the summer of 2014, then I might as well include reviews to go with them. Now the reviews can be made by anyone who wishes to make a review, however; with this project there can now be a place where the community can see reviews for shows in the summer season that fascinated them as well as for reviewers to place their reviews for everyone, so that everything is in an organize fashion for people to check out reviews for the anime of the summer of 2014. As mention before, anyone can make a review and then they can either ask myself or a mod to just include their review into the project’s list of anime reviews. Also I was thinking that if the members of our community want a review for a certain anime that they had enjoyed after it is finished, they can request me to make a review for that anime, yet regardless; I think that I am going to want to do a few reviews for shows that I am looking forward to this new season after they are completed. Knowing that just as different people are allowed to see the same anime this summer, you should also know that different people are allowed to also submit reviews that cover the same anime, so if you see a review that doesn't share your own opinion, then feel free to retaliate in a respectable manner by voicing your thoughts about the anime and maybe you can do that by submitting your own review. I will also be adding an anime review section for last season as well, so if your interested in reviewing an anime from last season (spring 2014) this thread will have a spot for your reviews.

If you guys are looking for information about the Summer 2014 Anime then please and I must insist that you take a look at the Summer 2014 Anime Trailer Guide. This guide was created by some of the most dedicated users of our community, Acura, BigHeart711, and takashichea, who all put a lot of effort into creating a very useful tool for you to find and explore information about the Summer 2014 Anime. So go ahead and check it out, I’m sure you will discover plenty of useful data for your summer anime entertainment.

*Please note that the list I'm using was done by the collective cooperation of the aforementioned diligent individuals that i previous stated and i had just simply made small alterations to the format of their list.*

Summer Anime Survey (2014)

Akame ga Kill

• Users Watching: Dream, Waybig, Takashichea, Marshal Victory, Oglaphone, Supreme Marvel, Phantomrant, BigHeart711, LHWKnight, Kobra678,
  • Discussion Thread: here

Aldnoah.Zero

• Users Watching: Waybig, Marshal Victory, Tom Pinchuk, Kobra678, EVA, SekiryuuteiDxD

Ao Haru Ride

• Users Watching: Dream, Auron570

Bakumatsu Rock

• Users Watching:

Barakamon

• Users Watching: Auron570

Black Butler: Book of Circus

• Users Watching: Dream, Takashichea, RavenBuster, LHWknight

Encouragement to Climb 2

• Users Watching:

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei!

• Users Watching: Takashichea, LHWknight, Sonata

Francesca

• Users Watching:

Free! Eternal Summer

• Users Watching: Takashichea, RavenBuster, Destinyheroknight, Whiskers

Futsū no Joshikōsei ga Locodol Yattemita

• Users Watching:

Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun

• Users Watching: Dream, Waybig, Takashichea, Phantomrant

Glasslip

• Users Watching: Dream, Waybig, LHWknight, Auron570

Hanayamata

• Users Watching: Dream, MetalSnakeZero

Himegoto

• Users Watching:

Invaders of the Rokujyōma!?

• Users Watching: Falbium, Takashichea, Marshal Victory

Jinsei (Alias: La Bonne Vie)

• Users Watching:

Majimoji Rurumo

• Users Watching: Takashichea, Marshal Victory

Momo Kyun Sword

• Users Watching:

Persona 4: The Golden Animation

• Users Watching: LHWknight

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal

• Users Watching: BigHeart711, Takashichea, Lurkero, hitsusatsu11, Waybig, Destinyheroknight

Rail Wars!

• Users Watching: Marshal Victory, LHWknight, Waybig, Falbium

Re: Hamatora

• Users Watching: Marshal Victory, Takashichea

RWBY 2

• Users Watching: Waybig, Takashichea, BigHeart711, Sonata, Marshal Victory

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

• Users Watching: Falbium, Takashichea, Marshal Victory

Shōnen Hollywood

• Users Watching: Auron570

Silver Will Argevollen

• Users Watching: Marshal Victory, Takashichea, Low

Space Dandy 2

• Users Watching: DocHaus, Destinyheroknight

Survival Game Club!

• Users Watching: DocHaus, Takashichea

Shin Strange +

• Users Watching: Takashichea

Sword Art Online II

• Users Watching: Waybig, Takashichea, Marshal Victory, Kobra678, Othus, Falbium

Terror in Resonance

• Users Watching: Dream, LHWknight, Kobra678, Low, EVA

Tokyo ESP

• Users Watching: Dream, DocHaus, LHWknight, hitsusatsu11, Low, Waybig, EVA, Destinyheroknight

Tokyo Ghoul

• Users Watching: Dream, Waybig, Takashichea, Low, Eva_01, LHWknight, Kobra678, hitsusatsu11, Low, EVA, Destinyheroknight

Spring 2014 Leftovers

Baby Steps
  • Users Watching:
  • Discussion Thread:
Captain Earth
  • Users Watching: Othus12
Haikyu!!
  • Users Watching: Kobra678,
HappinessCharge Pretty Cure
  • Users Watching:
  • Discussion Thread:
Kindaichi Case Files Returns
  • Users Watching: Marshal Victory
  • Discussion Thread:
M3: That Black Steel
  • Users Watching:
  • Discussion Thread:
Magica Wars
  • Users Watching:
  • Discussion Thread:
The Irregular at a Magical High School
  • Users Watching: Takashichea, Marshal Victory, Hitsusatsu11, Falbium_Asmodeus, Waybig

Spring Anime Reviews (2014)

Kamigami no Asobi - reviewed by waybig1010101

Chaika - reviewed by takashichea

Blade and soul - reviewed by Kino88

Summer Anime Reviews (2014)

Tokyo Ghoul ( Episode 1 & 2) 0 reviewed by Low

Momo Kyun Sword - reviewed by Othus12

Post by takashichea (12,246 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Thanks to WayBig for starting this project.

This is a list of spring and past seasonal anime series I will do reviews if I get time:

I welcome anyone to review shows. We need more reviewers after looking back at the Anime Vice 2013's Top Reviewers. I should have jumped in a long time ago and help the community.

This is a list of anime I'm planning to review for the summer

For the sequels:

• Black Butler
  • Sword Art Online 2
  • Free
  • Space Dandy 2
  • Sailor Moon
  • Fate

New Shows

• Akame ga Kill
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Bakumatsu Rock
  • Tokyo ESP
Post by Vapovile (1,964 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I plan on reviewing a few of these...but I am tied to a mobile phone until August 19th. I do plan on marathoning a bunch of anime to catch up when I get back though.

Online Now

@takashichea: @Vapovile: well i would like to review a few from spring as such as No Game no life, seikoku no dragonar, manga assistant, kamigami no asobi, and soul eater not

@waybig1010101:

I didn't know you were watching Kamigami no Asobi, Soul Eater Not!, and The Comic Artist and His Assistants. Did you ever visit the #Anime Vice Discussion Threads or have you seen these threads? I have encounter new and old users who never knew we had discussion threads for new anime series. Unless you just got into them recently, I needed someone to talk to in the Soul Eater Not discussion and Kamigami no Asobi. Comic Artist's discussion had a lot of activity.

Post by LHWKnight (2,733 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I need to watch the first season of Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya

Online Now

@takashichea: well soul eater not i started watching, but the other two i have been following since their release date, also no i havent even seen the discussion threads for them.

@waybig1010101:

I changed your link. Now that the final version is on the front page. I'm taking another break from studying. I'll read your Kamigami no Asobi review.

Post by Dream (7,603 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Titles I'm Presently Watching:

• Glasslip
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Akame ga Kill
  • Monthly Girls' Nozaki-san
  • Ao Haru Ride
  • Hanayamata
  • Black Butler: Book of Circus
  • Terror in Resonance
  • Tokyo ESP

@waybig1010101:

You may want to give this more time. Unlike the AMV one, the review project would take more time. People might be using the 3 episode strike rule to see if they will keep going with a series or not.

Not sure if I can do reviews. Here are the shows I watched this week and enjoyed:

Online Now

@takashichea: this project is broken down to a survey and the reviews not just a review project. just having you or anybody telling me what they are watching is fine and enough for me. If anyone wants to do reviews then here is a place where they can showcase it to people along with the anime that includes a list of people watching, so everything is pretty organize IMO.

@waybig1010101:

Also I forgot to said this. There are two different ways to watch anime in our community. Those who wait a week or 2 to watch an episode or 2 and then there are folks who do an entire marathon.

Online Now

@takashichea: i know, which is going to be a little problem, yet we can record the people watching it currently and if they ever stop they could just say so and i can delete their name from the users watching part, so it nots going to be too hard.

Also do you want me to add your name to the users watching for the anime that you listed?

@waybig1010101:

It's better if we just took names from the discussion threads. It's easy to tell who's watching it or not. Also, I have Vicers on Twitter who told me what shows they're watching.

I'll add my name and their name. Asking folks is a bit slow.

Have you met ?

He's the guy who watches the most new shows in this community and comments on the front page and discussion threads more than anyone else. I'll add his shows.

Online Now

@takashichea: sure that is fine but i know that some people watch shows without going to the discussion threads, so i am going to ask anyway. Thank you for helping me out Taka. I have been slightly behind with other areas of the community ever since i joined the RPG threads, since i needed to learn how everything works there and I'm still learning even now.

@waybig1010101:

My bad. Of course, you need to ask. Not everyone goes to the discussion. I was talking about taking people's names in the discussion threads. I asked Kuma and SamJaz to recommend the discussion threads to their RPG community after spotlighting their articles on the front page and making the RPG community come to light.

I'll edit your OP in an hour. Just got to take care of the wiki moderation. It piled up last night during the spam bot raid.

Online Now

@takashichea: alright sounds good and i really do my projects with everyone in mind so that people in different threads can be a part of them.

@waybig1010101:

I know you do. You're a pretty well round user who rose up the ranks after being the best battle of the month. Started your first 2 wiki pages and a new community project, the AMV tournament. You successively network with Tom Pinchuk. I haven't much users besides myself, Daniel, and FoxxFireArt had done. You joined the RPG forum recently and started promoting reviews which revives that community.

You accomplished a lot this year. I did ask my teammates if another RPG mod was needed. Most of them said no due to being a small group who had no troubles. Of course, they didn't know there were some disputes this year. That would change since the community has increased in number and have been spotlighted in the front page along with the battle forums due to my involvement.

@waybig1010101:

Updated OP. Need to ask for his watch list.

Your most watched shows in Anime Vice:

• Akame ga Kill
  • Tokyo Ghouls
  • Sailor Moon - I know there are more folks out there. I only got 2
Online Now

@takashichea: Thanks taka i hope that i can get people together if possible here and if i can help reviewers here again that would be good as well. Even though i have been doing a little more, my contributing to this site can not even compare to yours taka. You do so much for this site that i probably can never even hope to help as much as 1% that you have done in order to make this site as amazing as it is right now.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel