Anime suggestions??

Topic started by destreetheawesome on April 28, 2014. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 3 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by destreetheawesome (0 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Hey, so I had another surgery and am now stuck at home for a while. Any good anime recommendations? I like comedy, horror, and gothic/emo themed anime. And some cutesy anime, depending on what it is (something like Lucky Star or Yuru Yuri) so...yea! Thanks!

Here are some anime I have seen and absolutely love: Black Butler, Naruto (Shippuden also) Bleach, Sora No Woto, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles, Roroni Kenshin, Inu-Yasha, Sgt. Frog, Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia, Black Cat, Chrono Crusade, Loveless, Fullmetal Alchemist, Negima!, Is it a zombie?, Air, Clannad, Angel Beats, Ouran High school Host Club, Soul Eater, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokémon, Hetalia, Howl's Moving Castle, The Secret Life of Erieti, My Neighbor Totoro, Death Note, Save Me! Lollipop, Princess Mononoke, and a few others (and by a 'few' I mean 'a lot')

Post by takashichea (12,418 posts) See mini bio Level 25

A suggestion, you could give a list of shows you had watched, so your readers know what to recommend.

Recommendations

• The Devil is a Part-Timer! (genre: comedy, romance, slice of life) - it's about a demon lord who is trapped in the human realm and works at MacDonalds until he finds a way back home. His enemies have followed him. It's a good show if you love the comedic romance theme.

Hope you feel better.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I know I'm really late on the bandwagon for this, but I'd definitely recommend Hellsing Ultimate, if you haven't seen it already. Can be a very dark series (though has a few lighter moments here and there) and brilliantly done.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel