Anime: Soul Eater

Topic started by xBlazingStar94x on April 4, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by xBlazingStar94x (40 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I have just finished watching the first season of Code Geass and I will be watching the second one shortly. Amazing series I have to say. Very interesting with good plot and twists. Anyway what I wish to ask is about Soul Eater. After I finish the second series, which shouldn't take me long as I get really into them, I want to watch Soul Eater. I have heard some good stuff from friends about it and I wanted to ask if anyone is able to write up a small summary of what it is about without any spoilers to see if it would be of any interest to me.

Thanks for reading! :)

xBlazingStar94x

Follow my Twitter here!

Visit my blog here!

Subscribe to my YouTube here!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Yes, Soul Eater us a wonderful series! it's funny, full with action, great plot and overall an awesome series.

Well a quick summary with out spoilers... It's about students that are weapons (human that can turn into a weapon) and ministers. They have to collect 99 evil humans souls and 1 witch soul in order to make their partner (human weapon) into a death scythe.

Black Star is my favorite^_^

Post by xBlazingStar94x (40 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: That sounds actually quite interesting :) I will have to look into it. Sounds like something I might like :) Thanks!

@xBlazingStar94x: You are welcome. Also my profile theme is Soul Eater as you can see.

@xBlazingStar94x: also i meant to type Meisters not ministers lol. It's because of my phone prediction thingy. Smart phones are annoying sometime.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel