Anime News: New Fairy Tail: The Maiden of the Phoenix Trailer

Topic started by ShadowKnight508 on July 7, 2012. Last post by ShadowKnight508 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Fairy Tail: The Maiden of the Phoenix (2012): New Trailer Released

It has been a long wait, but fans of the vastly popular Fairy Tail franchise can indulge themselves with a new trailer of the upcoming film Fairy Tail: The Maiden of the Phoenix (Fairy Tail: Hoo no Miko) been released and published yesterday on ANN. The key phrase for the movie (as stated by ANN) is "Magic Causes People Misfortune?"

Fairy Tail: The Maiden of the Phoenix
Fairy Tail: The Maiden of the Phoenix

Below is the new trailer, along with the link to the full story at ANN (all rights reserved):

Full Story Link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-07-06/fairy-tail/hoo-no-miko-film-full-trailer-streamed

Fairy Tail: The Maiden of the Phoenix launches in Japan on August 18th, 2012. What are your thoughts regarding the trailer?

Post by takashichea (12,366 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I haven't seen that trailer yet. Interestingly, Lucy cries a lot in this trailer. I hope that Natsu's fight with the main villain is good. Natsu's fights tend to be boring since he just overpowers his foes.

@takashichea: I hope so. They need to find a villain that can exploit all of Natsu's weaknesses and push him to the absolute limit, forcing him to the breaking point so that he can overcome the challenge and win.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I wish anime movies were somehow simulcast in some way. Something tells me we won't be able to watch this for a long time. It feel like the K-ON! movie hit Japanese theatres forever ago, but it hasn't seen a home release in Japan yet (after a quick Google search it looks like it's coming out this month) let alone a release in the west.

Still, should be worth the wait, that trailer looks great.

@Daniel_Newton: Agreed. Hopefully one day CrunchyRoll might be able to get access to simulcast or stream anime movies from Japan.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel