Anime News: Fate/stay Night Visual Novel coming to the PS Vita

Topic started by ShadowKnight508 on July 6, 2012. Last post by takashichea 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Popular Fate/stay Night [Realta Nua] Visual Novel May Be Heading to the PS Vita [Confirmed]

Fans of the vastly popular Fate/stay Night franchise should be excited to hear that there is a great chance that the PC and PS2 visual novel Fate/stay Night [Realta Nua] should be getting a release for the PS Vita entertainment handheld. Revealed in the newest issue (August 2012) of New Type magazine, this game will be re-launched for the PS Vita this fall with new animated cutscenes that are being done by Ufotable.

Originally released for the PC in 2006 and ported to the PS2 in 2007, it now appears that this visual novel will once again see the light of day on the PS Vita when it is released on November 29th, 2012. Trailer for the game can be found below the image and link below:

Fate/stay Night [Realta Nua] PS2 Edition (2007)
Fate/stay Night [Realta Nua] PS2 Edition (2007)

Full Story Link: http://sgcafe.com/2012/07/rumour-visual-novel-fatestay-nightrealta-nua-may-be-headed-to-the-ps-vita/

What are your opinions or thoughts? Be sure to chime in!

Post by takashichea (12,295 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I haven't play the visual novel, but I watched the anime and its prequel. I remember being fascinated by the eroge scenes in Fate Stay Night visual novel and doing research for the Implied Sex Scene. It's such a platonic harem series that has a very cyclical story around the Holy Grail war with three routes. I'm familiar with Fate and UBW due to the anime and movie.

The trailer looks great. I think I liked every character except Shirou and that Matou character. I didn't know Saber had a dark form.

On a off-tangent note, I don't have PS Vita, and I bought a PSP for my little sister who fell in love with Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy 7 and Crisis Core this past semester.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel