Anime News: 2nd "From the New World" Anime Trailer Released

Topic started by ShadowKnight508 on July 10, 2012. Last post by ShadowKnight508 2 years ago.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Studio A-1 Pictures Releases 2nd 3-Minute Trailer for the Upcoming Debut of the "From the New World" Anime Series

Scheduled for release in the Fall 2012 Anime Season, the anime T.V. adaptation of the hit novel From the New World has had the 2nd official trailer for the upcoming series. Created originally by Yūsuke Kishi, From the New World was picked up by A-1 Pictures, with Masashi Ishihama (animation director of Read or Die) and Masashi Sogo (scriptwriter for series such as Fairy Tail, BLEACH, and Gantz) heading up the production. The full story can be found below the image and video seen below (All rights to ANN):

From the New World (Fall 2012)
From the New World (Fall 2012)

Full Story Link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-07-09/from-the-new-world-sci-fi-anime-2nd-promo-streamed

Series Site: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/shinsekaiyori/

Post by shels (217 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I have seen some footage and got the idea that this was meant to be a movie , but a TV series with this Staff and what seems to be excelent animation quality, i'm totally fine with that.

@shels: Agreed. With a promising staff line-up so far and great looking visual quality, hopefully this series can turn out to be something really awesome come Fall 2012. The premise sounds interesting, so we will have to see how A-1 Pictures and scriptwriter Masashi Sogo pull it off story-wise.

Post by takashichea (11,144 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I see they're releasing fall anime trailers. I'll have this link to the future Fall 2012 Anthology blog.

@ShadowKnight508:

Please PM me if you posted any trailers for the Fall, so BigHeart711 and I can put the blog together.

So far, we got Fall 2012 Anime Trailer: Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic posted.

@takashichea: Will do (I will PM them to you directly)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel