Anime in the UK!

Topic started by Waddy_311 on Sept. 5, 2010. Last post by Waddy_311 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Waddy_311 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I was wondering if anyone knows any decent sites to get manga and anime merchandise in the uk? amazon uk has a very limited stock and my parents arent too keen on using websites like ebay, but im having real trouble finding things anywhere else!

Help Please!

Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Waddy_311:
I do just recently bought from tokyotoys its a uk site I found in my neo magz
Post by Lemegeton300 (300 posts) See mini bio Level 10
play.com are fantastic for dvds. the best uk retailer i have seen for the amount of anime they have 
and as luck would have it i was at an anime con in Ireland last week and a retailer from the UK were they and they are worth checking out.

United Publications

http://www.up1.co.uk/  

i can vouch for them as being perfectly legit and trustworthy.
thanks very much guys :D  tokytoys looks great and ill check up on the others :D
Is that Neo mag any good? i was considering getting a subscription since i havent seen it in shops
Post by TriforceF (105 posts) See mini bio Level 15
If you don't mind going places you can check out Forbidden Planet stores. They do have an online shop as well but I've never brought from that. Failing that maybe go to MCM in London? They have loads of manga/anime to sell and such plus most of the merchants there have sites etc so you could then order from them in the future.  
I know I've only half answered your question but Play.com was already recommended X D  
I find Amazon have a good range of anime and manga tbh its just not easy to find or being sold via Amazon not directly by them.
Post by wwfunderaker (485 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I recommend Forbidden Planet, they have a lot of good stuff. 
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TriforceF said:
" If you don't mind going places you can check out Forbidden Planet stores. " 
@wwfunderaker said:
" I recommend Forbidden Planet, they have a lot of good stuff.  "
The Forbidden Planet in Coventry is great, love going there, so they get a recommendation from me too.
Aha well theres apparently about an hour or 2 away from me so i can maybe check that out XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel