Ani-Crap Year End Garbage Poll

Topic started by Dream on Dec. 6, 2013. Last post by Dream 10 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,895 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Previous Reviews:

Since I'm back from hiatus, time to resume the lashing on the worst of anime. 2013 is close to ending, so what better way to commemorate the end of the year than by tearing apart one of the year's worst titles. Here are the ten choices you get to choose from for what you'd like me to rip apart from this year's anime offerings in my next review:

1. Hyperdimension Neptunia
  2. Mangirl
  3. Photo Kano
  4. Senran Kagura
  5. Zettai Boei Leviathan
  6. Dog and Scissors
  7. Vividred Operation
  8. Samurai Bride
  9. Fantasista Doll
  10. Ai Mai Mi

For those new to voting, you can post one title you want me to cover for my next review to count for your vote and each of my polls run on a two-week period. The voting deadline on this poll will be December 20. Beyond that, have fun and vote on which of these duds from this year you'd like to cover for my final Ani-Crap Review of 2013.

Post by Yuno_Shiki (97 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Just because I hear it's literally crap.... but has a few shining moments buried somewhere inside the package :D

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,331 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Hyperdimension Neptunia

I kind of dig the concept, but it was garbage. When will someone make an awesome console wars anime without being otaku bait

Post by Bigheart711 (4,093 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Fantasista Doll

I fell the hell off after a few episodes. Plus, it felt like a watered-down Cardcaptor Sakura with dolls and smartphones. I feel so dirty (in a bad way) after saying that.

Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I vote for Photo Kano

Bumping this up. There's a week and a half left of voting left to go. Hyperdimension Neptunia currently has lead with two votes followed by Fantasista Doll and Photo Kano tied for second with a single vote each.

Post by takashichea (13,136 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I actually enjoyed Dog and Scissors. Though, the show was mostly nonsensical humor. It depends on folks' preferences.

Edit:

Vote for Dog and Scissors.

Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I'll go with Neptunia as well.

Bumping up again. One week left to go in voting with Neptunia extending its lead to 3 votes with a three-way tie between Fantasista Doll, Photo Kano and Dog and Scissors for second with one vote each.

Today is Friday, thus voting time is now up. Hyperdimension Neptunia will be the dud I cover for my Year End Garbage review for Ani-Crap. Stay tuned.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel