Ani-Crap Review Archives

Topic started by Dream on Aug. 1, 2014. Last post by Dream 4 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Dream (8,315 posts) See mini bio Level 21

The intent of this thread is to provide a listing of all my past Ani-Crap Review articles for easy access to more recent members of the site who take interest in my verbal lashings on the worst of anime. This thread will stay locked unless I plan to add on to the archive with any recent reviews I've posted to the site. Just some quick info for those unfamiliar with my contribution to Vice:

This is the feature to Anime Vice you'll see me frequently cover in blog postings. Having seen plenty of great quality anime titles over the past decade, I thought I would take a dip into anime's more infamous offerings in terms of bad quality. For as overrated or horrible you may think of popular titles like the Holy Shounen Trinity or moeblob titles, the titles I normally dig into for Ani-Crap cover some of the worst titles you would see from the medium we all love, past and present. A good number of the titles I cover include ultra-violent OVAs, ecchi titles, bad adaptations of video games and some duds done in the past by notable figures in anime.

Most of the time, my reviews are decided via a two-week poll I post in a thread on the Just Anime forum of a list of ten titles (five a piece from anything done within or beyond the past ten years) that Vice members are allowed to vote on. Whichever title receives the most votes within that two week period will be what I choose to cover for my next review.

With that said, here are all my past reviews for your viewing interest and entertainment:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel