Ani-Crap Poll #44

Topic started by Dream on Aug. 1, 2014. Last post by Dream 4 months ago.
Post by Dream (8,236 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@takashichea: Your best bet at getting it is either pirating or importing it from an Australian online store if you have a region-free DVD player on you. Higurashi's first season has been long out of print and US sellers are gouging the hell out of its price.

@KingOfAsh: I found Elfen Lied tolerable with what it had to offer with its plot. Only issues I had were its unnecessary attempts to set up Kouta's living situation as an unwanted harem, bits where its gory violence and sexual content were unnecessary and the lack of proper ending. It's not a masterpiece by a stretch, but it's better than much of what I've seen for Ani-Crap. Hell, I'd see it over Gantz and Future Diary any day.

Post by takashichea (14,306 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Dream:

Looks like I can't really watch it. I had been doing news coverage of Australian streaming sites (Australia's Channels and Legal Online Sites for Summer 2014 Anime). I check them.

Post by Dream (8,236 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Voting time is now up. Wanna be the Strongest in the World will be what I cover for this month's Ani-Crap Review. I'll be unpinning this thread since voting is now over.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel