Ani-Crap Poll #42

Topic started by Dream on April 12, 2014. Last post by Dream 3 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,210 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Previous Reviews:

Hate to say this, but this will be the final poll I'll be able to do for Ani-Crap here on Vice. To those who read up on my problem from the thread I posted last week, my Internet provider's jacking up my Internet fees with a hard data cap starting next month. Not being able to afford having to pay overages or maintaining both the wireless devices I own with the raised monthly rates, I'm gonna have to cut off use of one of them and end Ani-Crap to conserve on monthly usage. I've exhausted all my possible leads for alternatives for affordable Internet out here, so I'm gonna have to cut back on some stuff for next month. Bit of a tough thing to do since this has been my regular entry here on Vice the past three years. But I'll have to figure out something else I can do to contribute here outside of my upcoming Anime/ Manga Villains Tournament. In the meantime, let's start up the final poll I'll be doing for Ani-Crap Review.

1. Queen's Blade II
  2. Baoh
  3. Pupa
  4. Knights of Ramune
  5. Senki Zessho Symphogear
  6. Apocalypse Zero
  7. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira
  8. Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture
  9. Dog and Scissors
  10. Dracula: Sovereign of the Damned

As usual, the deadline for voting will be in two weeks, meaning March 25 will be the deadline for voting. Have fun!

Post by Bigheart711 (3,688 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Dream said:

As usual, the deadline for voting will be in two weeks, meaning April 25 will be the deadline for voting.

This. Also, I'm voting for Dog and Scissors in the case that one of my good buddies will sleep well at night. ;)

Post by Acura_Max (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Bigheart711 said:

@Dream said:

As usual, the deadline for voting will be in two weeks, meaning April 25 will be the deadline for voting.

This. Also, I'm voting for Dog and Scissors in the case that one of my good buddies will sleep well at night. ;)

Post by takashichea (10,902 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Dog and Scissors. After that show, I'll settle for something normal and not incestuous.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,688 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@takashichea: Sadly, It'll be the last Ani-Crap until further notice. :(

Post by Yuno_Shiki (91 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I will nominate Pupa so Dream can end his anicrap with a bang :3

Post by Vapovile (1,744 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Hm...Pupa or Dog and Scissor...I will have to think about this one. Let's end this on an extremely low note :3

Post by taichokage (12,633 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Since Baoh has no chance, I also have to think whether to vote Pupa or Dog and Scissor.

One and a half weeks left to go for voting. Here are current voting totals:

Dog and Scissors = 3 votes

Pupa = 1 vote

Bumping this up. A week left to vote and totals are the same as they were from the last update.

Post by Sonata (35,160 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Fatal Fury

Other than a vote for Fatal Fury, voting totals are still the same. 4 days left to vote on this poll.

Voting time is up. Dog and Scissors will be the final title I cover for Ani-Crap Review. Stay tuned!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel