Ani-Crap Poll #35

Topic started by Dream on Jan. 18, 2014. Last post by Dream 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Dream (7,095 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Previous Reviews:

That one wasn't so much of a struggle compared to my last review. Anyway if you've been keeping tabs on my blog, you'll be aware that next month is Adult Swim Month for Ani-Crap where I'll tear into three duds that aired on Cartoon Network's block in its earlier years. This will be the last Ani-Crap Poll I'll be posting for the next month as a result. However as I've made a policy of doing for my polls, any titles that at least got a vote, yet fail to win for this poll, will still be around when I resume polling at the end of February. In the meantime, here are the next set of duds you can choose for me to review.

1. Blade
  2. Psychic Wars
  3. Dog and Scissors
  4. Ikki Tousen
  5. Togainu no Chi
  6. MD Geist II
  7. Zettai Boei Leviathan
  8. Knights of Ramune
  9. Maken Ki
  10. Virus Buster Serge

As usual, you have two weeks to decide on which of these duds you want me to review meaning February 1 will be the deadline for voting. So, have fun and pick from whichever of these titles you want me to tear apart in my next review.

Post by Yuno_Shiki (89 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I vote for..... Maken Ki *devil face*

Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I vote for MD Geist II

Post by Sonata (35,105 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Maken-Ki watched it once and never really cared for it after I seen it once.

Post by Delphic (48 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I have to say Maken-Ki

Post by Vapovile (1,639 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Maken-Ki for me as well.

Online Now

Bumping up for a quick update. Maken Ki presently has lead with four votes with MD Geist II following up in second with a single vote. A week and a half left for voting.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,668 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Maken-Ki as well.

Post by takashichea (10,622 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Dog and Scissors!

Post by Acura_Max (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@takashichea said:

Dog and Scissors!

I nominate this image for the caption contest if it hasn't already been used.

Post by Sonata (35,105 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea: I can't see why this show is bad with that screenshot taka;P

Online Now

Bumping this up again. About a week left for voting. Maken Ki still has lead with 5 votes with Dog and Scissors and MD Geist II tied for second with a vote each.

Online Now

Bump up again. Votes aren't much different from last update and you have until Friday night to vote.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Dog and Scissors!

Online Now

Bumping up again. Other than Dog and Scissors getting an additional vote, voting turnout isn't much different since my last update. You have one more day left to vote for which dud you want me to cover in my next Ani-Crap Review after I'm home and settled in from work tomorrow night.

Online Now

And voting time is now up. Maken Ki will be the title I cover for this week's Ani-Crap Review.

Due to the next few weeks of Ani-Crap being devoted to Adult Swim Month, I won't be posting another poll until later in February. In light of this, let me give folks an idea of what I'll be covering for Ani-Crap Reviews throughout February:

Weekend of February 7: The Super Milk-Chan Show

Weekend of February 14: Reign the Conqueror

Weekend of February 21: Pilot Candidate

Otherwise, stay tuned for my next review on Maken Ki, which I'll get to sometime this weekend.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel