Ani-Crap Poll #34

Topic started by Dream on Jan. 3, 2014. Last post by Dream 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Dream (7,222 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Post by Yuno_Shiki (91 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Fantasista Dolls, since I think a change from the normal fanservice ani-crap genre is in order :D

Post by Bigheart711 (3,696 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

STILL going with Fantasista Doll after all.

Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'm going with Fantasista Doll

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Watch psychic wars dub

Time to bump this baby up. Have a week and a half left to vote. Presently, Fantasista Dolls has lead with 3 votes and Psychic Wars follows up in second with a single vote.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Fantasista Dolls

Bumping this baby up again. Standings aren't much different from the last update and only one week left to vote.

Post by takashichea (10,955 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I almost forgot about this poll. Been busy this week. I'm going to vote for Dog & Scissors again. Which reminds me to do a review for it, too. Got to support you guys and the community.

Bump up time. With exception to a vote for Dog and Scissors, voting isn't much different from the last update with four days left to vote.

Post by Delphic (48 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream: I'll vote for M.D. Geist II, since it's the only one on the list that I'm familiar with. You know I find it surprising that you've never reviewed Ikki Tousen, because I've heard nothing, but bad about it. Maybe that's not your style of anime though?

@Delphic: I had Ikki Tousen included in my last poll, but it was never voted on. Unless a title gets at least a single vote, I normally randomize the offerings for bad anime in each poll. Anything that does get at least a single vote, yet doesn't win a poll, gets carried over to the next poll for voting in case there is still voter interest for me to cover it.

Post by Sonata (35,167 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The worst anime ever was already reviewed in Voltage Fighter lol. Guess I'll go with Blade here.

Bumping this up again. Fantasista Dolls still has lead and there are single votes a piece for Psychic Wars, Dog & Scissors, MD Geist II and Blade. I plan to end voting tomorrow afternoon when I'm home and settled from work.

And voting time is officially up. Fantasista Dolls will be the next dud I cover for Ani-Crap Review. Stay tuned!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel