Ani-Crap Poll #30

Topic started by Dream on Sept. 13, 2013. Last post by Dream 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Dream (8,270 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Previous Reviews:

Before I get to this 30th poll for Ani-Crap, I shall commence with my announcement. Following this review, I plan to take an indefinite hiatus from making any more postings for Ani-Crap Review. With my attempt at incorporating hentai into the postings being a bust since my stomach doesn't feel up to it, I'm beginning to feel burnt out from exposure to much of the same stuff coming from crappy anime titles I've covered. So I think some time away from doing the postings will help me out for a bit until I feel compelled enough to take up Ani-Crap again as long as other anime and real life affairs don't get in the way of things.

With that news out of the way, on with the next poll:

1. Kodomo no Jikan
  2. Ikki Tousen
  3. Seikon no Qwaser II
  4. Puni Puni Poemi
  5. Blade
  6. MD Geist II
  7. Senki Zessho Symphogear
  8. Reign the Conqueror
  9. Togainu no Chi
  10. Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture

With this poll, I've added sequels to a couple notable duds I've covered in the past to the mix. As usual, you have two weeks to decide on which of these duds you want me to rip apart for my next review. This means September 27 will be the deadline for voting. Otherwise, feel free to vote for what title you want me to rip apart before I put Ani-Crap on hiatus.

Post by Yuno_Shiki (101 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Kodomo no Jikan >:3

Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Post by Bigheart711 (4,205 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Seikon no Qwaser II

Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'll go with MD Geist II

Post by cynically_happy (115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Seikon no Qwaser II

Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Might as well give the people what they want with more Ecchi. I'll vote Seikon no Qwaser II

Online Now

Bump this baby up for an update. Presently, Seikon no Qwaser II has lead with 4 votes, followed by MD Geist II and Kodomo no Jikan being tied for second with a vote each.

Online Now

Presently 5 days left on this poll with no changes in the outcome since my last update.

I'm gonna give a heads up that it looks like I'll have to postpone my next Ani-Crap Review for whomever wins this current poll until the weekend of October 4, 2013. I'm cutting it a bit close this month on the data cap from my Internet provider. Considering a certain sequel to an ecchi title is looking geared to win this poll, going through my normal not-so-legal means to get the episodes for it would easily guzzle through much of what I have left for my data usage for this month. So when I end this poll come Friday, don't expect me to start my viewing of the dud that wins this poll until sometime late next week in October.

Post by takashichea (14,337 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Ugh, Seikon no Qwaser left my taste in my mouth. I was horrified by then. Now, I grew some thicker skin.

I'm going with MD Geist II.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Seikon no Qwaser

Online Now

Bumping the poll up. Since the last update, Seikon no Qwaser II still has lead, followed by MD Geist II in second and Kodomo no Jikan in third.

Tomorrow will be the deadline for voting and I'll close it after I get home from work. Remember that due to my present data cap issues, I won't be watching the dud that wins this poll until sometime late next week when my cap resets.

Online Now

Just got settled in from work, so voting time is up. Once my data cap resets late next week, I'll be covering Seikon no Qwaser II as my next Ani-Crap Review before going on hiatus.

For those curious, I've decided to put activity on Ani-Crap Review on hold until December. Don't have an idea for when exactly I'll have it back in the month. But it will definitely be before the start of 2014. Two months should be plenty of time for me to mellow out from this.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel