Ani-Crap Poll #24

Topic started by Dream on June 22, 2013. Last post by Dream 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Dream (7,462 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Previous Reviews:

Now for the next poll:

1. Queen's Blade
  2. Sword for Truth
  3. Kodomo no Jikan
  4. Sonic the Hedgehog Movie
  5. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira
  6. Colorful OVA
  7. Zettai Boei Leviathan
  8. Puni Puni Poemi
  9. Sparrow's Hotel
  10. Bounty Dog

Some of you will notice that a couple of the titles I have listed on the new poll are part of the current Spring 2013 lineup. Those ones are set to end next week having one season runs, so I'll be able to watch them in their entirety at this poll's deadline in two weeks. In other words, July 6 will be the deadline for voting to be decided on what dud you want me to watch and review. Otherwise, have fun and vote for what you'd like for me to rip apart.

Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'm going with Sonic Movie

Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sword for Truth
Post by Bigheart711 (3,794 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Puni Puni Poemy was all kinds of bad news, even though it was a magical girl parody. I'll vote for that.

Online Now

Bump this up. One and a half weeks left to go for voting. Currently have a three-way tie involving the Sonic movie, Sword for Truth and Puni Puni Poemi.

Post by kageyame (27 posts) See mini bio Level 4

I'll make matters a bit more complicated, my vote goes to Queen's Blade.

Online Now

Bumping up again. The tie gets more complicated with Queen's Blade now among the group and a week left to go for voting.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,380 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I could recommend some, but I'd be booed offstage, as they're more my opinion of what I think is overrated...

Online Now

@KingOfAsh: My reviews have more to do with highlighting the absolute worst anime has to offer, not anime considered overrated by folks.

Post by Yuno_Shiki (94 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Voting for Queens' Blade <3

Online Now

Bumping up yet again. Four days left to vote with Queen's Blade now having slight lead by a vote over the tied mess of Sonic, Sword for Truth and Poemi. Still time for voting to change hands.

Online Now

Final bump up. Since voting's still close with a one vote difference between a mess of titles, I'll give folks until I get home late tomorrow night to vote.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,116 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I say sonic

Online Now

Home from work early since a storm knocked out the power where I worked and here at my place. Fortunately, my laptop has battery, so I can comment on things quick.

Anyway, the vote for Sonic now leads to a tie between it and Queen's Blade. With this situation, I get to make the tie-breaking vote and that shall go to the Sonic movie. As soon as I get power back on here, I'll start up on the Sonic movie for my next Ani-Crap Review.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel