Ani-Crap Poll #22

Topic started by Dream on May 25, 2013. Last post by Dream 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,472 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Dream: I pick #5

Post by DocHaus (931 posts) See mini bio Level 18

Voting for Wolverine, if only because I remember how mad would get at any mention of it.

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Hmm...tough choice between Queen's Blade and Wolverine (since both were god awful).

Eh...Queen's Blade it is.

Queen's Blade (Megami #104)
Queen's Blade (Megami #104)
Post by Acura_Max (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
#5! :D
Post by damswedon (277 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DocHaus said:

Voting for Wolverine, if only because I remember how mad would get at any mention of it.

AH FUCK.

In the last battle with the big bad Wolverine's claws are rendered useless by a chainmail suit, and wolverine never thinks to try and stab the big bad in his fucking unguarded face.

Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I vote for Wolverine

Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Voltage Fighter is still the worst anime on this list.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Wolverine, bub

Time for a quick vote update: Wolverine currently has a major lead with 6 votes followed by Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer and Queen's Blade with a single vote each.

Right now, there's still a week and a half to vote on what dud you'd like me to cover for my next Ani-Crap Review.

Post by cynically_happy (115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Wolverine, cause it's always cool to follow the crowd.

Well, Wolverine still has lead and not much has changed since my last update. Still a week left to decide on my next Ani-Crap Review.

Post by Yuno_Shiki (94 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Queens blade.... the show's plot had potential... although the series is still on of those titles that, because of its ridiculously prevalent fanservice pretty much has you thinking wtf were these producers smoking rather than be able to care for the plot (this makes it fail the most epically)

R-15 is just.... ugh... but ranks s2nd on my book to QB since the latter ruins any remote potential it might have otherwise had....

And genocyber is just guts and gore :D

Quick update: Not too surprisingly, Wolverine still has a large lead. Think unless there's a major surge in voting among one of its opposition by Friday, I'll axe voting early and start up on Wolverine for my next Ani-Crap Review.

Hmmm, guess I'll axe voting now and start up Wolverine since I've got nothing else on my plate for anime viewing at the moment. Should have a review up sometime this weekend.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel