Ani-Crap Poll #18

Topic started by Dream on March 29, 2013. Last post by Dream 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,270 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Previous Reviews:

With Angel Cop done, time for another poll to decide on what dud I should tackle next. Here are the choices:

1. Astarotte's Toy
  2. Baoh
  3. Rurouni Kenshin: New Kyoto Arc
  4. Art of Fighting
  5. Senki Zessho Symphogear
  6. Sword for Truth
  7. Iron Man
  8. Knights of Ramune
  9. Kodomo no Jikan
  10. Genocyber

As usual, you get two weeks to decide which of these duds you want me to watch and cover for my Ani-Crap Review, meaning April 12 will be the deadline for voting. Otherwise, feel free to vote for whichever of these titles you want me to rip apart.

Post by Yuno_Shiki (91 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Going to vote on Genocyber for this round.

Post by Acura_Max (2,323 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Rurouni Kenshin: New Kyoto Arc.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,192 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Hmm, Genocyber or Ironman tough choice

I guess Ironman

Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I vote for Genocyber

Post by Bigheart711 (3,712 posts) See mini bio Level 21

My vote is for Iron Man. It wasn't that much of a tale and some of the characters (including Tony Stark himself) made me either cringe or really mad (Which actually hasn't happened since Green Green and the very last time I watched that bullshit was in 2007).

Suppose I'll bump this up. A week and a half left to go in voting for my next Ani-Crap review. At the moment, Iron Man and Genocyber are tied with two votes and one vote is in for Rurouni Kenshin: New Kyoto arc. It's still any title's game at this point.

Post by Mutant_God (206 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Iron Man

Post by Sonata (35,235 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Art of Fighting

Post by shels (217 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Rurouni Kenshin: New Kyoto Arc

Bumping this up again. Exactly a week left to go in voting for which dud you want me to watch and review for my next Ani-Crap Review. Right now, Iron Man just barely has lead with 3 votes with Rurouni Kenshin: New Kyoto Arc and Genocyber not too far behind with two votes each and a single vote for Art of Fighting.

Still enough time for a potential turn around in voting.

Bumping again. Four days left to go for voting and voting results are still the same at the moment. Still close enough where one vote can make some sort of difference, especially with two titles (New Kyoto Arc and Genocyber) behind the current leader (Iron Man) by a single vote.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Hombre de hierro. (Ironman in Spanish)

Post by takashichea (11,161 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I really need to change my forum preferences and uncheck some of the threads that I don't visit.

Astarotte's Toy gets my vote.

Bumping again. Today will be the last day I take votes. Presently, Iron Man has lead with 4 votes, followed by Genocyber and New Kyoto Arc with 2 votes each and Art of Fighting and Astarotte's Toy with a single vote each.

Voting time is now up. Iron Man will be the next title I watch and review for my next Ani-Crap Review. Stay tuned!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel