Ani-Crap Poll #17

Topic started by Dream on March 16, 2013. Last post by Dream 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,681 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Previous Reviews:

Time for a new poll:

1. The Epic of Zektbach
  2. Ninja Resurrection
  3. Wolverine
  4. Pilot Candidate
  5. R-15
  6. Art of Fighting
  7. Astarotte's Toy
  8. Bounty Dog
  9. Kampfer
  10. Angel Cop

Rules are similar as usual. You get two weeks to vote on what dud you want me to cover for an Ani-Crap review, meaning March 30 will be the deadline for voting. Have fun with what dud you want me to cover.

Post by Yuno_Shiki (95 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I was gonna vote Kampfer on this round but I think instead I'll put in for Angel Cop.

Kampher is ani-crap but it's really "crap" in the sense that the animation differs so much from it's manga source and they made it into a simple fan service exhibition than a true monstrosity. Astarottes' toy is kind of similar since it's got weird aspects but the quality is kind of a dud for simple reasons, as is R-15. The fan service elements are pretty straightforward in the reasoning that they're not too good. I'm a bit less familiar with the likes of Ninja Ressurection, Wolverine, and Pilot Candidate still but Angel Cop is likely a good place to start for exploring elements other than the usual for critique

Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I vote for Angel Cop

Post by Acura_Max (2,339 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Angel Cop!

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,289 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Angel Cop

But I do like it, like how I like Mad Bull 34

Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Art of Fighting

Figured I'd bump this up due to the present voting turnout. There is still one and a half weeks left to go to vote on what dud you'd like me to watch and review for my next Ani-Crap Review.

*sigh* This is quite the underwhelming turnout.

If I get no other votes by Friday, then I'll be watching the current leader of the poll, Angel Cop.

Post by takashichea (12,418 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Oops, I forgot. I thought I voted.

Go Astarotte's Toy!

Think I'm just gonna say screw it at this point and end voting thanks to the underwhelming turnout. Looks like I get to cover another title in the "Holy Trinity of Suck" with Angel Cop.

Stay tuned!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel