Ani-Crap Poll #16

Topic started by Dream on March 2, 2013. Last post by Dream 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,611 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Previous Reviews:

With OniAi outtta the way, time to look into another possible turd. Here is the new list of titles to choose from for me to rip apart:

1. Wolverine
  2. Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer
  3. Hametsu no Mars
  4. Violence Jack
  5. Senki Zessho Symphogear
  6. Angel Cop
  7. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira
  8. Mouse
  9. Astarotte's Toy
  10. Pilot Candidate

As usual, you get two weeks to decide on which of these titles you want me to rip apart, meaning March 16 will be my deadline for voting and the time cutoff will be at 6 PM on that day. Otherwise, vote for whatever dud you think is worth it for me to tear apart in a review.

Post by Yuno_Shiki (95 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'm voting mouse,,, I've heard lots about it, but it's one of the titles I've never checked out.

Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'm also voting for Mouse

Post by cynically_happy (115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Another vote for Mouse!

Post by Sonata (35,383 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'll go with Mouse this time. I'm sort ashamed to say I have the boxset of this anime lol.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I vote for Mouse

Post by Acura_Max (2,335 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

I vote for Mouse

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Okay, fine, I'll be the odd one out and vote for Wolverine, I've heard it's terrible and never went near it.

You know, you could set up actual polls for this stuff, if you wanted.

@Daniel_Newton: Ran into a bug with setting up polls a while back. If I wanted to make a second post in a row after whatever post I made with the poll (usually did it to bump up the thread to remind folks of time remaining and there are no other posts in the thread as folks would only pop in to make votes), the second post wouldn't appear and refreshing would trigger a 404 error that would lead to the thread being erased.

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Mouse will be my vote. Heard that it was awful.

Post by crushing2012 (36 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Pilot Candidate is my vote. It could have used a bigger budget which would have given it a grater edge... Also its only 12 episodes

Time to bump this up. There's a week left to go for voting and it looks like Mouse has quite the lead at 7 votes with Pilot Candidate and Wolverine having one vote a piece.

Think of this as my last time to bump. Unless I get a vote before I arrive home from work tomorrow night, I'll end voting early and have Mouse be my title of choice to watch.

Post by takashichea (12,270 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Despite that Mouse will win, I will say Astarotte's Toy since Mouse gained momentum in the previous poll where Oni Ai won.

@takashichea: I guess Mouse winning looks inevitable for me as well. Unless I get a flood of votes coming in before I'm home from work later tonight, then I guess I'll end voting early and hop into Mouse.

Post by samweller999 (69 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Staff

ANGEL COP. The answer is always Angel Cop

Well, I'm back from work and I don't see the flood of votes I was hoping for (with exception to one for Angel Cop). So I'll end voting early and get started on Mouse, the winner of this poll.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel