Ani-Crap Poll #15

Topic started by Dream on Feb. 14, 2013. Last post by Dream 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,688 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Previous Reviews:

Uh, to hell with it. I guess I'm bringing this back from the dead. To those who don't know about Ani-Crap, it's a blog posting I would do usually in the past to rip apart the worst that anime has to offer. Can be anything like crappy video game adaptations, ecchi anime, ultra-violent titles, duds from notable real-life figures in anime and so forth. I normally hold polls for two week periods with a selection of ten titles for folks to vote on and whichever title has the most votes within that time will be what I watch and review.

Pretty much, I'm still gonna stick with that format with some tweaks in light of my work load during the week. Whatever I watch, I will do so on the weekends since I won't have much time to do so during the week and I should have a review up sometime during the weekend in light of this. Taking this in account, I will be limiting what titles I watch based on episode length. At most, I will only cover a 13-episode TV anime as that will be the most I'll have the time to cover within a weekend. So don't go expecting me to review anything lengthy as I would have done in the past like I did covering Seikon no Qwaser.

With these details out of the way, let us get going with a new poll. Since Valentine's Day is this month, what better way to commemorate the occasion than to cover an ecchi/ fan service title of some sort. Here are the ten duds I will have up for voting in this poll:

1. R-15
  2. Knights of Ramune
  3. My Wife is a High School Girl
  4. Colorful OVA
  5. OniAi
  6. Mouse
  7. I Don't Like You at All Big Brother
  8. Amazing Nurse Nanako
  9. Nakaimo
  10. Violence Jack

The deadline for voting with this poll will be March 1. Now go ahead and vote on which of these duds you'd like for me to rip apart!

Post by SamJaz (12,796 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The only one of those that I have any knowledge about is Mouse, and that was so crap I couldn't get through the first episode.

Post by Sonata (35,407 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I say OniAi.
Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I vote for Mouse

Post by cynically_happy (115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Let's go with Mouse

Post by Acura_Max (2,343 posts) See mini bio Level 13

There's so many to chose from. I shall vote for Mouse.

Almost forgot that I had this still running. In any event, there are still 8 days left to vote on which dud you want me to watch and review with Mouse currently having lead at 3 votes.

Post by takashichea (12,455 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I'll go with OniAi since my teammate and I did some trailers for it.

Post by shels (217 posts) See mini bio Level 19

violence jack

Six days to go with voting. Mouse still has lead, but OniAi and Violence Jack have two and one votes respectively.

Post by Yuno_Shiki (95 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Oniai will be my vote

Bump this up again. There are four days left to go in voting and we now have a tie for lead between Mouse and OniAi. :P

Post by waybig1010101 (3,273 posts) See mini bio Level 14

violence jack

Post by Bigheart711 (3,940 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Voting for OniAi as well. *blech*

Bumping this up as a final reminder that voting will end tomorrow night at midnight for those interested. At the moment, votes are tight between the three titles that have been voted for with OniAi (4 votes), Mouse (3 votes) and Violence Jack (2 votes). So it's still possible for last minute votes to make some sort of difference here.

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Mouse. Heard that it was bloody awful from several people at FanimeCon the other year. I will vote for that one.

Post by kageyame (27 posts) See mini bio Level 4

I'll vote for OniAi over Mouse simply because while both are terrible with the amount of fanservice, Mouse still have some plot and reveal some motivation for what's happening onscreen, diferently from OniAi.

Well, time is up with voting. By one vote, OniAi will be the dud I cover for my next Ani-Crap review. Stay tuned!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel