Ani-Crap #7: Pick a dud for me to review.

Topic started by Dream on July 29, 2012. Last post by Dream 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,237 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Considering I've been running into bugs with posting and bumping up a poll format in trying to do voting for this, I'm gonna change things up with how votes are conducted for my polls for the time being until Vice gets some regular site maintenance going again. Any vote you wish to make must now be typed in and posted in this thread. I apologize if this becomes somewhat of an inconvenience for those used to just clicking on a choice and moving on, but this is the best means I can think of for right now to continue Ani-Crap without running into any bugs.

Anyway, the following ten titles below will be the duds folks get to choose for me to watch and cover for a future blog posting:

1. Seikon no Qwaser
  2. Knights of Ramune
  3. Upotte!
  4. Garzey's Wing
  5. Wolverine
  6. Psychic Wars
  7. Isshoni Sleeping: Sleeping with Hinako
  8. Ninja Resurrection
  9. Yosuga no Sora
  10. Art of Fighting

Voting will go on until August 19. Whichever has the most votes by that time will be the title I watch and review. Have fun and choose which dud you wish for me to review!

Post by Bigheart711 (3,704 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I think you should try Seikon no Quaiser (The Uncensored Version) to see how shocking it can be at times. So far, I'm on Episode 4 and things just got weird.

Post by takashichea (11,032 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I'm voting for Seikon no Qwaser, too. I'm so disillusioned with the anime.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,182 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Sleeping with Hinako. Sleeping with Hinako!

I bet it's the best worst thing ever.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,180 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I choose Garzey's Wing

Post by Yuno_Shiki (91 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Normally I vote for what sounds like the crappiest... this time I shall vote for what I think is the strangest. Vote goes to Upotte!!

Post by cynically_happy (115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Sleeping with Hanako sounds too "great" of an opportunity to pass up voting for.

Post by Wraith (131 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Seikon no Qwaser

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Wraith said:

Seikon no Qwaser

This. Heard that it was pretty bad, so it may be worthy of your Ani-Crap reviews.

Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I also say Seikon no Qwaser I can usually look past the fan service if the characters were interesting and kind of intriguing. But that never happen in  this series IMO.

Gonna bump this up. Two weeks left to go in voting for a dud you wish for me to watch. Here's a quick recap of votes in order of first to last:

1. Seikon no Qwaser- 5 votes

2. Sleeping with Hinako- 2 votes

3. Upotte! and Garzey's Wing- 1 vote each.

5. Everything else (Knights of Ramune, Wolverine, Psychic Wars, Ninja Resurrection, Yosuga no Sora and Art of Fighting)- 0 votes.

Bumping this up again. Considering the lack of voting I've received in the past few days, I guess I'm gonna have to consider shortening the deadlines to my polls. For this time only for right now, I will let this poll run until 5 PM EST on Sunday. You have until then to make any votes if you wish to make any.
Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I vote for Sleeping with Hinako

This is gonna be the last time I bump up the poll until Sunday afternoon when it ends. Other than Sleeping with Hinako receiving an extra vote, not much different since my last update. If you still wish to vote for what dud you want me to watch, you have until 5 PM EST on Sunday to do so.
Considering voting's been dead for this poll for a while now, I'm gonna end voting a couple hours early which means Seikon no Qwaser will be the next dud I cover for my Ani-Crap reviews. As requested by a few folks, I plan to cover the unedited version for my review. Stay tuned!
Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Dream: Yiou should probably start doing 2 week limits for your polls, its faster plus everyone that wanted to vote already would have by that time.
@Sonata: Consider the rule in effect as of now starting for the next poll, which will be after I complete Seikon no Qwaser and post a review for it on Vice.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel