Alright, I need some help

Topic started by BoG on April 19, 2009. Last post by HeeroYuy 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by BoG (19 posts) See mini bio Level 5
So, I'm pretty bored lately. I've decided it's about time I watched another anime. I'm not really into anime, so I'm asking for your help.
The only anime I've ever really seen is Cowboy Bebop, and I've seen every single episode. I really enjoyed the series. 
Taking that in to consideration, what do you guys think I would like? I'm looking for something with a good story primarily. I never really got into stuff like DBZ, etc.
Help me out?
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Well there Neon Genesis Evangelion, everyone that start watch anime watch that show. oh there also a movie for "Cowboy Bebop: knocking on Heaven Door" or "Cowboy Bebop the movie" as it know in the states.
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
There has been a thread like before, but if I had to recommend something Black Lagoon may be interesting to you
Post by Sharp (35 posts) See mini bio Level 5
You might get more suggestions if you put something like "I need help finding a Cowboy Bebop-like anime" in the subject line of your post.  Lots of people will just skim right over a general request for help.
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I suggest Death Note if you want a series for an interesting story and Code Geass if you want a story that is all over the place and all kinds of crazy awesome.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Fullmetal Alchemist will give you the edge
Post by Neku (198 posts) See mini bio Level 5
FMA and Death Note.
If you're looking for something less serious, try out Gurren Lagan.
And -1 vote for Code Geass.
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
If you like Cowboy Bebop because of the action, then Black Lagoon is a very safe bet. Two of my roommates who don't even like anime enjoyed watching it because of it's mix of crazy antics yet serious and engaging setting.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel