5 cm per second, the best anime of all time

Topic started by lordhaseo on June 15, 2009. Last post by Dream 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

ill be putting all the episodes on here as well, soon i got to get gia's approvel!!
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
What is is about?
Post by Sonata (34,992 posts) See mini bio Level 20
That's what I like to know, it looks pretty interesting thoughXD
Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
It's a romance anime movie with three separate stories but it's a stretch to call it the best anime ever.
Post by Baku_Sensei (464 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Dragonaut = best anime of all time >_>'
Baku_Sensei said:
What's that about?
Please every one knows the best anime of all-time is Voltage Fighter Gowkaizer:p
Post by Rwave (17 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Hard to compare to actual tv series, but easily one of the best movies I've seen to date. The visuals were absolutely stunning when I first watched it.
Post by Schwindelmagier (314 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I'm still sticking with the Kara no Kyoukai movies as my favorite anime of all time. They're pretty hard to beat and anyone who has seen them as well would agree.
Post by Baku_Sensei (464 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Nerx: Honestly, I've never seen it, but apparently it's known for how bad it is.
@Baku: Are you going to be brave and Review Dragonaut?:P
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
so heres the part one with english subs, i should of spessified when i said best anime of all tim i mean with the animation, the reasion why theres only 3 parts kuz there was a lot of deatal in it, here see for yourself, its better then gost in the shell's animation hu!!!!

nevermind i put in the first chapter in, even thought its fansubed it the same words as they say eneyway!
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I just got done watching it, and while it may not be one of the best animes of all time, it is definitely one of the best movies I have seen.
Post by Champy (121 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Nerx said:
"
Baku_Sensei said:
What's that about? "
a really hungry guy named goku who dies a lot.
@Champy: Isn't that Dragon Ball?
Post by Champy (121 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Nerx said:
" @Champy: Isn't that Dragon Ball? "
LOL! yes, sorry.
Post by Dream (6,552 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
While a good movie, I'd say 5 Centimeters is far from being considered the best anime of all time in my book. I'd say that title would be reserved for either Grave of the Fireflies or Rurouni Kenshin: Trust and Betrayal.

In case folks are curious, the title was directed by Makoto Shinkai, a man who got notoriety for single-handedly creating every animated frame from his computer for the OAV short Voices of a Distant Star. All his works revolve around long-distance relationships as their main theme.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel