I hate it that he died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Topic started by Morita_Shunsuke on Dec. 24, 2008. Last post by Death_Flame 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I don't agree with Master Jiraiya dying damit! He was too cool! and powerful. I would of prefer that old hag Tsunade to die instead.. besides! Itachi and that fish dude with the shark sword, they said that both of them at the same time wouldn't be able to beat Jiraiya! I know he was killed by six but I don't agree with it!!!! He was the toad mountain SAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! :( 

why???! I mean he might have been a old perv but that's exactly what was cool about him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope he is alive... it is possible since the body was never found..

The 5th Hokage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The 5th Hokage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I'm done whining...

Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
LOL Pats Morita on the back
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Ive heard this a lot from you Morita o__O

I'm watching episodes of Naruto when Jiraiya is looking for Tsunade...

<------------nostalgic :P
Post by Yoshio_Hyuga (404 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"I'm watching episodes of Naruto when Jiraiya is looking for Tsunade...

<------------nostalgic :P"
LOL that's about exactly where I'm at now.
In the episodes I'm actually after Naruto fights Sasuke and is brought back to Konoha by Kakashi XD

In the manga I'm at Pain's invasion exactly when Sakura is calling for Naruto's return XD

BUT I SAY! JIRAIYA IS COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

BELIEVE IT!  :D

Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"In the episodes I'm actually after Naruto fights Sasuke and is brought back to Konoha by Kakashi XD

In the manga I'm at Pain's invasion exactly when Sakura is calling for Naruto's return XD

"
Sorry man but he aint coming back, and he shouldn't.
Credo said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"In the episodes I'm actually after Naruto fights Sasuke and is brought back to Konoha by Kakashi XD

"
Sorry man but he aint coming back, and he shouldn't."
WHAT?! why not? If Choji and Neji came back when people thought they had died, why can't the legendary sanin {shouts} JIRAIYA!!!! come back?

He was taken away by the water there is no proof that he is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! He can't be...

I need a hug :(

{hugs his doggy}

Post by yorro (41 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Let it out
Post by Death_Flame (318 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Jiraiya died?!!?!?!??!?! Dang i need to catch up on my naruto. I stopped reading it after the cartoon network show came out because I don't have enough time to read the Japanese version on the internet and the American version is censored...

Believe it!
Death_Flame said:
"Jiraiya died?!!?!?!??!?! Dang i need to catch up on my naruto. I stopped reading it after the cartoon network show came out because I don't have enough time to read the Japanese version on the internet and the American version is censored...

Believe it!"
Yea, but don't think it was easy he died facing six opponents at once! >:D

HE FREAKING RULES! :D

Post by Sephiroth (10 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Credo said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:

"
Sorry man but he aint coming back, and he shouldn't."
WHAT?! why not? If Choji and Neji came back when people thought they had died, why can't the legendary sanin {shouts} JIRAIYA!!!! come back?

He was taken away by the water there is no proof that he is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! He can't be...

I need a hug :(

{hugs his doggy}

"
To me because his death was necesassry to the overall plot of the story, and for the devolopment of Naruto. Jiraiya was destined to die, and i think its right that he did die. I love the character, and his relationship with Naruto. Also his final moments to me were incredible.
Post by Death_Flame (318 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Death_Flame said:
"Jiraiya died?!!?!?!??!?! Dang i need to catch up on my naruto. I stopped reading it after the cartoon network show came out because I don't have enough time to read the Japanese version on the internet and the American version is censored...

Believe it!"
Yea, but don't think it was easy he died facing six opponents at once! >:D

HE FREAKING RULES! :D

"
WOOOOOO he went down with a fight!!!!!! Go Jaraiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by GMan (282 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff
If this was in a comic book, then you know he'd be back.  Doesn't seem like they come back often in manga.
caption
caption
GMan said:
"If this was in a comic book, then you know he'd be back.  Doesn't seem like they come back often in manga."
Unless you come from the Dragon Ball universe :p
GMan said:
"If this was in a comic book, then you know he'd be back.  Doesn't seem like they come back often in manga."
Yeah I know... even the old frog confirm Jiraiya's death, which is terrible............. they should of killed Tsunade better.....
Sephiroth said:
"GMan said:
Unless you come from the Dragon Ball universe :p"
lol yeah, death to them was nothing, Goku revived like ten times XD

Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Sephiroth said:
"GMan said:
Unless you come from the Dragon Ball universe :p"
lol yeah, death to them was nothing, Goku revived like ten times XD

"
Maybe there are seven mystical ninja balls xD
O_O? you think?

goes to search for them
XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel