Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? of the Dead Anime Project is Finished!

Topic started by takashichea on June 20, 2012. Last post by Obsidian609 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by takashichea (10,631 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Hello Anime Vice! I'm proud to present the fruits of the wiki editors' labor. We are done with season 2's episode project. For some odd reason, we skip season 1's project. We'll finish that later.

Recognitions

Please give these guys a round of applause for their hard work. I'll go in alphabetical order.

If I miss someone, I'm so sorry. You can PM me or comment, and I add you. I'm rushing this blog because it's Wednesday. Plus, I'll publish an anime wrap up to review this season.

Aarionf
Aarionf
Aarionf - He created Naegleria's page for this season.
AnimeReviewDaily
AnimeReviewDaily
AnimeReviewDaily - He's a new wiki editor who worked on Ayumu's relationships and powers sections and the 2nd anime season's character section.
Daniel Newton
Daniel Newton
Daniel Newton - Daniel formatted the episode pages for this season, and he added a lot of associations and characters to both character and episode pages.
Dochaus
Dochaus
DocHaus - He added plot summaries to the episodes for this season and last one, too. Funny story, I was adding misc sections and there was a glitch with the bullets. When I saved, everything disappeared including DocHaus's plot summary. He forgave me, and I re added the plot summary. It was strange, so I ended up typing everything by hand instead of copying and pasting.
FoxxFireArt
FoxxFireArt
FoxxFireArt - He added Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? Light Novel and Manga volumes to the franchise and created Lilia Lilith for this season.
Obsidian609
Obsidian609
Obsidian609 - He created characters and episode pages as well as adding associations and misc. things to the episode pages.
Takashichea (Taka)
Takashichea (Taka)
Takashichea - I went commando on the season 2 and finished adding synopsis, plot summaries, and points of interest sections to all of the episodes. My team and I managed to format most of the character pages and added content.

Wiki Pages

Please check out our wiki pages.

Thank you.

I wish I had access to the light novels to do work on them. I don't they're published in English yet.

Post by FoxxFireArt (2,638 posts) See mini bio Level 25

You forgot a new character who appeared in the ending credits of the last episode of Is This a Zombie? Of the Dead. I added Lilia Lilith to the database and the final episode. Also, Dai isn't that teacher's name. Her name is Ariel. "Dai" is just a description of what kind of teacher she is. I fixed that as well.

@FoxxFireArt:

Thanks FoxxFireArt! They didn't mention her name at all. It's same for Chris in season 1. Hopefully, they air another season to wrap this up.

Edit:

Thanks for fixing Dai's name. I was confused what they call her. For Eucliwood, I think her nickname is "Eu" instead of "Yuu." I'm not sure about this.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,050 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I heard they've got 2 more episodes/ova's planned for the end of the year.

@Supreme Marvel:

Oh, they do? I was wondering about the OVAs. I'd better go find them. Thanks for the tip.

Looks like our job is not done after at all!

@Supreme Marvel:

I found one mention on Random Curiosity, 00 OVA. I didn't look at the images since I haven't watch it yet.

@Supreme Marvel:

Thanks! I see that they have an unaired episode for that bluray. It looks like volume 2 will come out in July.

So, anyone watch the OVA?

@Supreme Marvel:

No, I couldn't find it, but I found the snapshots. I watched the unaired episode 11 but not the snapshots.

I have to contact and to see if they have some luck. Right now, they're busy with other projects.

If you, Supreme Marvel, have some free time, you're welcome to help out. Any help is greatly appreciated.

@takashichea: What helping out do you need? Bare in mind it's 23:50 here.

@Supreme Marvel:

I think Daniel and I finished adding characters to the 00 OVA judging from the screenshots. Though, we're missing characters in episode 11 as well as images.

You can leave the plot summaries to me since these things take about 45 min to an hour and a half to finish.

Oh, you're in the UK?

@takashichea: So you want me to add characters and images? Also, I don't think I saw them shots in the images above in the OVA.

Yeah, I'm in the UK.

@Supreme Marvel:

Aw crap, did I add the wrong snapshots? I have a friend who's eight hours away from me who's currently online.

@takashichea: Just so I'm clear. Episode 11 is the OVA, right?

Post by Acura_Max (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@takashichea said:

@Supreme Marvel:

No, I couldn't find it, but I found the snapshots. I watched the unaired episode 11 but not the snapshots.

I have to contact and to see if they have some luck. Right now, they're busy with other projects.

If you, Supreme Marvel, have some free time, you're welcome to help out. Any help is greatly appreciated.

would want those pictures for his beach episode archive.

Wow, this is really amazing. How did you get so many people to collaborate on one project? We have nothing even remotely close to this on screened. Consider me jealous.

@Supreme Marvel:

I don't think I made a mistake. Looking at Wikipedia and comparing it to Episode 0 and 11 on Anime Vice.

00 (OVA) "Yes, Thank You for the Encore"

"Hai, Ankōru Arigatō Gozaimasu" (はい、アンコールありがとうございます) - April 25, 2012

Carrying on from the end of the previous season, the gang continue to have fun at the swimming pool. As Ayumu tries to keep Haruna under control as she searches for Nessie, he finds himself distracted by the other girls and ends up getting punished by Sera. In the end, he learns that Haruna just wanted to play with Eucliwood. Later, the gang decide to throw a surprise party for Eucliwood's birthday. However, as Ayumu and Eucliwood return that day, they find the house turned into a demonic void by Haruna.
11 (OVA) - "Yes, It Fits My Size"
"Hai, Mi no Take ni Attemasu" (はい、身の丈に合ってます) -
October 20, 2012
Ayumu and co. take part in a flea market in which Haruna is challenged by Orito to earn the most money. Although Haruna has trouble making sales, the others pitch in to help. After the market closes, Ayumu accidentally drinks something that turns Ayumu invisible. Whilst invisible, Ayumu is tasked by Haruna to go into school during a physical exam and find a pendant one of the girl's bought, eventually managing to retrieve it from Taeko.

The swimming pool shots I added to episode 0.

@takashichea: Well, I've seen episode 11 then. Don' know about 0.

@Supreme Marvel:

Oh, so that's what you're talking about it.

So, is my presence still needed? Or have you done the episode I was thinking of?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel