Background info: I thought about this concept (when reading many fans's comments) because I have seen it in 3 animes: Abenobashi, Fate Stay Night, and Shaman King. I thought I should add it. This concept page still needs more work.
Conditions of Implied Sex Scenes
- Characters who do not speak of the word or announce that they will have sex is not a implied sex scene.
- A implied sex scene can be argue in both ways. There is interpretation that is left for the fans to make whether the characters did it or not.
- No sexual intercourse is shown. That means no hentai franchises or characters because it will violate this concept's conditions.
Please, I welcome any constructive criticism. Thank you for reading this. Go Anime Vice Users!
I just wanted someone to check if these conditions are solid and if the formatting of the concept page's info is suitable.
Edit: Use the "reply" button so I can respond to you quicker. Thank you.
Credits: I wanted to thank Sotyfan16, AgentJ's blog, and EganTheVile1 for helping out on the leads. I found out from them that Highschool of the Dead (on AgentJ's blog from Sotyfan16) and Ikki Tousen (on the concept ideas thread from EganTheVile).
- Taka started off the concept page with Shaman King, Abenobashi, and Fate Stay Night examples.
- As of April 28, 2011, Dekken has provided an implied sex scene for Takashi and Saeko in Drifters of the Dead OAD.
- Takashichea provided the first yaoi example for implied sex scene: Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi.
- Dream has also provided three examples.
- FoxxFireArt has provided a better image of Takashi and Saeko in their passionate moments and another pair, Rei and Saeko, for another example of implied sex scene.
- January 2012: Taka added Unlimited Blade Works.
- September 5, 2011: Count_Zero has provided information on Sorcerous Stabber Orphen's episode 6 involving Majic and Fiena.
- Also on September 5, 2011: BigHeart711 added information on No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle.
- February 2012: KuronekoXIII added Guilty Crown example.
- August 29, 2012: Dream added Strawberry Panic and His and Her Circumstances examples.
- 1st Week of September 2012: PenguinDust and Count_Zero talk about Gundam Seed's implied sex scene.
- 9-9-12: Sonata added Asuna and Kirito's example (Sword Art Online).
- March 2013: Dream updated the page with Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- June 2013: Dream added Serial Experiment Lain.
- 7-27-13: Dream updated Genshiken with manga examples.
- 8-25-13: Dream added Nisemonogatari and then Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and Kikaider: The Animation.
- August 2013: Bigz007 added Steins;Gate.
- September 2013: Dream removed His and Her Circumstances.
Thank you, everyone.