why doesn't ichigo look for his mother?

Topic started by rein on March 3, 2010. Last post by ZombiePie 4 years ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Ichigo's mom is dead right? So why doesn't he look for her soul in the soul society? (i don't remember if her soul was eaten by that hollow so That might explain it)
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Her soul was eaten by the gay hollow which i forgot its name. He fed on women.
Post by Noctis (77 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Well inbetween fighting multiple shiniami, being chased, fighting aizen and his army of hollows.. I dont think he's had the chance to :P
@Chengy said:
" Her soul was eaten by the gay hollow which i forgot its name. He fed on women. "
Grand Fisher
Post by Kas (1,178 posts) See mini bio Level 18
There would really be no point. Once a soul dies it doesn't remember it's former life. As stated in the beginning of the series. If he found her, she wouldn't have any idea on who he is.
@Noctis: yeah thats the one.

@Kas:  And yeah, that is true, but theirs something about Ichigo's family which isnt "normal" i mean how many times has ichigo's mum appeared to him in some kinda hallucination.
@Chengy:
Hasn't that happened only during fillers? And if not has anyone ever said she was strictly human and nothing more?
@Kas said: Doesen';t mean Ichigo cant use his main character powers to convince her :p 

@Chengy: Only in fillers

@Kas: I dont think she is a shinigami, if she was im sure it would have been hinted at.

it hasnt been stated anywhere what she is i dont think, its suggested shes human though. And im pretty sure shes also made some appearances in canon, didnt she appear brieftly in the grand fisher fight ?so long ago i cant remember.
Well, she only appeared to stop Ichigo from sudden death twice. One from Amagai and Grand Fisher, so either she gives him the will to continue or there's more to it.
@Kas:  also remember, kubo always changes his mind about everything lol, bleach is full of plotholes, remember the parrot kid, when he went to soul society, he still remembered Ichigo and Chad didnt he?
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kas said:
" There would really be no point. Once a soul dies it doesn't remember it's former life. As stated in the beginning of the series. If he found her, she wouldn't have any idea on who he is. "
Phew! nice save! I was almost worried we'd have to admit that it was another unexplainable plot hole.
Post by rangiku_63 (43 posts) See mini bio Level 8
when i was watching bleach,i thought rangiku matsumoto was ichigo's mother,until they mentioned her name. 
i was really confused because rangiku and ichigo's mother look alike   :D
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Chengy said:

" @Kas:  also remember, kubo always changes his mind about everything lol, bleach is full of plotholes, remember the parrot kid, when he went to soul society, he still remembered Ichigo and Chad didnt he? "

This. I don't remember them saying they wouldn't remember anything after dying (maybe a bad scanalation?) but I've always assumed its because she was attacked by a hollow. I don't remember exactly, but aren't spirits whose souls are consumed by hollows either destroyed or made into hollows themselves? I always assumed it was because her soul was destroyed. What did Ichigo say to Isshin when they visited her grave after the Grand Fisher fight?
Post by SharonChung (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@rein: Actually, is you remember, when Grand Fisher stabbed Ichigo in his back during their fights, he said that he looked into Ichigo's memories, and he copied an image from there.
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
she appeared  in the  ova,though am sure they will mention  something about her eventually bleach was cool on season 1 where he sets  the souls  free  that was awesome now its all fight not that I don't hate  that.
Post by ZombiePie (861 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Bump to unstick this. Also SCIENCE!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel