WonFes Spotlight: Senjougahara Figures

Topic started by gia on Feb. 9, 2010. Last post by metalsnakezero 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
One of the most popular characters in recent memory (though admittedly it's not like either the fall OR winter season had a lot of competition) is Bakemonogatari's Hitagi Senjougahara. And why not? She's got a cute design including purple hair and she uses office supplies as deadly weapons. As such it's no surprise that there were quite a few Senjougahara figures at WonFes 2010, some of which were really quite cool.

Most of these come from Gigazine, or from my earlier posts:

But I think my favorite is this one, photographed by Danny Choo (who also has a bunch of Bakemonogatari Nendoroids):

Which is your fave?
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Whoa, ok, now the one with all the stationery falling out from under her skirt, that is undoubtedly impressive.  How all the clutter seems to perfectly balance and give the illusion of hanging in mid air, that's downright cool, not to mention the sculpt of her herself.
Post by Matte (181 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Excuse me while I contain the drool coming out of my mouth.

@HeeroYuy:  And that expression!
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Oh man, the one with the office supply falling is nice. To think that Good Smile Company is only showing a unpainted version and it still look amazing.
I want that figure.
Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Easily the falling Office suppliesXD
Post by Miken (87 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Gotta go with the falling office supplies one too~
Post by lanaswift (636 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Yeah, kinda no contest here, really.
Post by metalsnakezero (674 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Oh F***ing YES! *Places stapler to mouth and clap hard to celebrate this moment*
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel