Winter 2013 Trailer: "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat

Topic started by Bigheart711 on Nov. 20, 2012. Last post by Acura_Max 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Bigheart711 (3,908 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Plot Synopsis

Genres: Romance, Comedy

Yoto Yokodera's mind is always in the gutter, but no one seems to acknowledge that he's totally a pervert. One fine day, he visits a cat statue that he heard can grant wishes. He prays that he can express dirty things at any time. Then, he meets a girl named Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi who also made her wish to the statue.

Post by takashichea (12,290 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

The anime's manga made it in the Quick Picks last week.

This is one of the series I'm going to try. Normally, I'm not into anime shows with cutesy doe eyed girls. I made an exception for this show because it got me interested.

Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The trailer didn't really wow me, but I'll check out the first episode out of sheer curiosity.
Online Now

Sorry guys and BigHeart711. This anime series is premiering in April 2013 making it a spring anime series.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-11-11/hentai-prince-and-the-stony-cat-anime-promo-streamed

Post by Acura_Max (2,335 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Here is another trailer.

Oh, they released the first manga volume for this show back in November 13, 2012.

YES! Another new show announcement from issues forth from Crunchyroll! Starting Sunday, the intriguingly titled HENNEKO – The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat joins the spring anime lineup.
Known in Japan as Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko, HENNEKO – The Hentai Prince and the Stony Catis set to broadcast every Sunday, starting on April 14, 2013 at 6:30am Pacific Time for its premium members, and April 21 for free members.
Sentai Filmworks announced its latest acquisition today: Henneko - The Hentai Prince & the Stony Cat. The 12-episode TV anime will be available soon through select digital outlets—you can peep it now on Crunchyroll—with a home video release planned for later this year.
Youhei Suzuki (episode director on Hayate the Combat Butler!!, The Familiar of Zero F) directs, with Haruko Izuka (Little Busters!) on character designs and Michiko Utou (Bodacious Space Pirates) on series composition.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel