is there a season 3 for haruhi suzumiya? :( i'm a really big fan.

Topic started by endless_eight_11 on Nov. 12, 2012. Last post by NoOne_13 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by endless_eight_11 (1 posts) See mini bio Level 5

is there a season 3 for haruhi suzumiya? :( i'm a really big fan.. and many of the fans are raging for the next season..we're still waiting for her BIG COME BACK.. as a fan.. i will not give up hoping..we miss her so much..and we're not going to give her up just like that... i'm still hoping that i will see her in tv series..i'm waiting for the next adventure of the SOS BRIGADE... i know she's not done yet.. they still have to attend the christmas party remember? and kyon.. he still need to save his self .. it is still unfinished .. please.. give her back to us T.T

john

from philippines...

Post by Petiew (244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Nope. There are the light novels though. You never see the Christmas Party anyway.

Uhh wait, is this a bot topic? Confused.
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Some of these bots are getting better and better everyday. Not sure if it is, but I will edit out the text link.

Post by NoOne_13 (61 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I doubt there will be a season three because the endless eight left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouth.
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@NoOne_13: I think a new animated Haruhi content is possible and likely within 1-3 years. Endless Eight was a pretty shameless waste of time and money, but Haruhi is a massive franchise in Japan and there is still a fervor for content. The film followed Endless Eight and it was a massive success, so it's not like E8 burned people on Haruhi.

Post by NoOne_13 (61 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@sickVisionz: Your right I forgot about the movies it was that whenever I hear anyone talk about the second season its mostly about the endless 8

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel