Confused on Gurren Lagann DVDs

Topic started by parasyteFMA on March 8, 2010. Last post by John_Martone 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by parasyteFMA (113 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I have been looking on Amazon, at my local FYE, Borders, everywhere. I am not sure on the way that the DVDs are set up. Is the first volume just one DVD and then the next 4 DVDs come in 2 separate 2 Disc editions? Help me out AV!
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@parasyteFMA:
Well, there were two versions of the series put out, a quick launch which was 3 parts, and a bit cheaper, but just the entire series subbed.

Then, later, they rolled out with the "normal" full edition, with what you'd expect for goodies and treats. That version was also done in the 3 parts.

There's a larger story that's pretty fun to talk about (as to why they did this) though I'll get back to work for now and just come back later.
 If it looks like this, its the sub only release (which will also be listed somewhere)
 If it looks like this, its the sub only release (which will also be listed somewhere)

Note, this is the full version, and comes with a light up core drill. Also, the face on the box moves (which is how the box opens)
 Note, this is the full version, and comes with a light up core drill. Also, the face on the box moves (which is how the box opens)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel